Modular Air Cooled Chillers
Modular air cooled chillers is an independent new chilled water production system, which is composed of multiple modular chiller units connected in parallel.
As an efficient and economical alternative to traditional chillers, equipment components are pre-designed and manufactured. Packaged in a skid, the module is pre-piped, wired, tested and transported to the job site for utility connections.
Here are some advantages of modular air cooled chillers.
1. It saves more energy consumption of water pumps, and the length of pipelines and the number of accessories of modular chillers are reduced, which not only saves money, but also saves energy of water pumps.
2. The installation of equipment is safer. The environment of the chilled water system installation is clean and easy to control, and it is hoisted and assembled by overhead, lifting and other equipment. Due to the modular components, the safety of the entire installation project is enhanced.
3. The module start-up process avoids current impact. Since each module in the modular unit starts up sequentially, compared with conventional large-scale refrigerators with the same cooling capacity, the start-up process will reduce the impact of current on the power grid.
4. Refrigeration engineering is highly scalable, and various cooling devices and system components can be added according to needs, which is more scalable and practical. The maximum cooling capacity of the modular unit is determined by the number of modules, as long as more modules are added, the cooling capacity of the unit can be increased accordingly.
5. The matching and debugging of the whole machine is faster. Modular chillers, such as pipes and connecting parts, only need to be assembled on site. The control system of the modular chiller has been configured at the factory, which avoids errors caused by field tests and wastes time, and directly speeds up the progress of the project. Since the unit can be separated into multiple modules with small size and light weight for transportation, no special hoisting tools are needed, and the unit can be transported to the machine room by trolley and elevator, which saves considerable hoisting costs.
6. Save space for equipment installation. The design of traditionally installed chillers consumes 1.45 to 1.65 square feet of building space, while the same project adopts the layout of modular chillers, which can save 30% to 35% of space.
7. Reduce disputes in after-sales service. Traditional chiller projects require contractors to cooperate with each other. Chillers, pipelines, valves, and electrical installations are complex projects. Once a problem occurs, each contracted manufacturer needs to check the unit on site. For modular chillers, the equipment manufacturer is fully responsible for the chiller system, which can avoid disputes.
8. Reduce the total cost of the project. Due to the characteristics of the modular chiller, it can save installation time, reduce the input of manpower and material resources, and control the project time and cost.
9. It is more convenient for post-maintenance and repair work. The composition of the module is simple, and the technical difficulty of installation and maintenance is small. It is even simpler than the maintenance of air conditioners and industrial wind cabinets. If a module fails, it can be separated from the unit for maintenance. , reducing maintenance costs in the later period.
10. The equipment has small vibration and low noise. The modular chiller adopts a fully enclosed refrigeration compressor, which has small vibration and low noise, and the frame is treated with vibration isolation and box wall noise reduction, so that the installation position of the modular unit is more flexible, and there is no need to It is installed in a special machine room like a conventional refrigerator.
11. It is convenient for batch and intelligent production. The modular chiller has a simple structure and a high degree of common parts. Its manufacturing process is streamlined and intelligent, which is conducive to mass production and reduces the production cost of chiller manufacturers.
12. Intelligent operation control, convenient for daily use, adopting intelligent PLC/PC operation control, not only can control the number of modules running according to the demand for cooling capacity, but also can control the alternate operation of each module, and for the failure of the module, the system can judge by itself, Record the time of failure and operating conditions, so that maintenance personnel can follow up and check in the future, and shorten the maintenance time.
13. High-efficiency heat exchange device The heat exchanger of the modular unit adopts a plate heat exchanger with compact structure and high heat transfer efficiency. Its structural material is stainless steel plate, and the inner surface is pressed with herringbone corrugation, which has the characteristics of cleaning dirt and small heat transfer resistance. It is made of non-detachable structure by copper brazing, and has good sealing performance.
Precision Chillers / Small Chillers (Custom Designs)
The chiller can be widely used in various industries and laboratories, and supports customized design.
|Temperature range||-18°C ~ +30°C||+5°C ~ +35°C series|
|Cooling Capacity||0.35 ~ 0.9kW||1.8 ~ 50kW|
Recirculating Chillers (Custom Designs)
Our recirculating chiller adopts low-temperature refrigeration technology, the temperature is as low as -120℃, and various accessories are customizable.
|Temperature range||-25°C ~ +30°C series||-45°C ~ +30°C series||-60°C ~ -20°C series||-80°C ~ -20°C series||-120°C ~ -70°C series|
|Cooling Capacity||0.8 ~ 30kW||0.75 ~ 12kW||0.4 ~ 6kW||0.2 ~ 6kW||0.3 ~ 5kW|
Low Temperature Chillers (Custom Designs)
We specialize in the production of low-temperature chillers with a temperature control range as low as -150°C, which can meet the refrigeration needs of different industries.
|Temperature range||-25°C ~ -5°C series||-45°C ~ -10°C series||-60°C ~ -10°C series||-80°C ~ -30°C series||-110°C ~ -50°C series||-150°C ~ -110°C series|
|Cooling Capacity||12 ~ 360kW||6 ~ 180kW||6 ~ 180kW||4 ~ 180kW||2 ~ 120kW||2.5 ~ 11kW|
Temperature simulation for vehicle quality test: battery life test, fuel injector/motor test bench, airbag test, component test bench, etc.
Suitable for precise temperature control of electronic components. In the manufacture of semiconductor electronic components for harsh environments, the IC packaging assembly and engineering and production testing phases include electronic thermal testing and other environmental testing simulations.
Chillers for Energy Storage(Custom Designs)
Liquid Cooling Solutions For Battery Energy Storage Systems
|Temperature range||-45°C ~ +55°C|
Screw Chillers (Custom Designs)
Low temperature screw chillers and room temperature screw chillers
|Temperature range||+5°C ~ +30°C||+5°C ~ +30°C||+5°C ~ +30°C||+5°C ~ +30°C||-25°C ~ +5°C||-25°C ~ +5°C|
|Cooling Capacity||107 ~ 1027kW (Single Compressor)||299 ~ 2134kW (Dual Compressor)||98 ~ 934kW (Single Compressor)||272 ~ 1940kW (Dual Compressor)||48 ~ 467kW (Single Compressor)||51 ~ 497kW (Single Compressor)|