Liquid Immersion Cooling Battery Energy Storage System
1 Liquid-cooled battery energy storage system
The liquid-cooled battery energy storage system is one of the modern energy storage systems. It uses the liquid principle of physics to isolate the battery from the environment, so that the battery can store more electricity. Liquid-cooled battery energy storage systems can provide clean, safe and reliable power without the excessive heat and harmful exhaust that conventional fuel cells produce.
2 Submerged liquid-cooled battery energy storage system
There are different types of liquid-cooled battery storage systems, the most popular of which is the submerged liquid-cooled battery storage system. The submerged liquid-cooled battery energy storage system adopts submerged battery packaging technology, placing the entire battery in the container. The system uses high-performance coolant to effectively eliminate battery heat and dust, and make battery performance more stable and battery life longer.
3 The working method of liquid immersion cooling battery energy storage system
The working method of the submerged liquid-cooled battery energy storage system is as follows:
1. The container of the battery is placed in the liquid coolant to achieve an effective cooling function:
2. Adopt automatic control system, connect battery and controller:
3. Use solar control devices to collect solar energy and convert it into usable electricity
4. Use mobile lubricant to maintain the battery, so that it maintains high performance and reduces maintenance difficulty;
5. Lubricating oil to increase the cooling effect to keep the battery running stably for a long time;
6. Adopt advanced monitoring system to detect the operation status of the battery, find faults in time to prevent accidents.
In short, the submerged liquid-cooled battery energy storage system not only effectively reduces maintenance work, but also has high safety and environmental protection, greatly improves energy utilization, helps to promote the development of new energy, and has a positive impact on the human environment .