Low Temperature Industrial Chiller Maintenance
1. During the initial operation of the industrial low-temperature chiller, the oil level, oil return condition and oil cleanliness of the compressor should be observed frequently. If the oil is dirty or the oil level drops, it should be replaced or added in time to avoid poor lubrication and affect the operation of the equipment. .
2. For the air-cooled chiller: the air-cooler should be cleaned frequently to maintain a good heat exchange state, and the condenser should be checked frequently for scaling problems, and the scale should be removed in time.
3. For water-cooled chillers: Always check the turbidity of the cooling water. If the cooling water is too dirty, it must be replaced, whether the water pump is working properly, whether the valve switch is effective, and whether the cooling water tower and fan are normal.
4. For the evaporator of the air-cooled chiller: it is necessary to check the defrosting situation frequently, whether the defrosting is timely and effective, and whether it will affect the cooling effect.
5. Always observe the running state of the compressor and check its exhaust temperature. When running in seasons, pay special attention to the operating status of the system, and adjust the liquid supply volume and condensing temperature of the system in time.
6. Listen carefully to the running sound of the compressor, cooling tower, water pump or condenser fan, find and deal with it in time, and check the vibration of the compressor, exhaust pipe and water pump.
7. After 30 days of operation, the refrigerating oil and drying filter should be replaced once, and after half a year of operation (depending on the actual situation). For systems with higher cleanliness, the refrigeration oil and filter drier should also be replaced after six months of operation.
We are a professional manufacturer of temperature control equipment, supporting customized services, please consult us for details!
Temperature Control Range: -150°C to +50°C
Temperature Control Range: -120°C to +350°C
Temperature Control Range: -40°C to +100°C
Temperature Control Range: -85°C to +250°C
Temperature Control Range: -150°C to -10°C