Chemical and Pharmaceutical Refrigeration Heating Circulator Installation
In the laboratory, the chemical and pharmaceutical refrigeration and heating circulator is a common device for various chemical reactions. It runs smoothly, is easy to operate, and has no noise. Next, I will give you a few points to pay attention to when installing the equipment.
1. The refrigeration and heating circulator should be installed in the operation room that meets the explosion-proof requirements. When equipping multiple reactors, they should be placed separately, and each two should be separated by a safety explosion-proof wall. Each operating room must have a passage leading to the outdoors, and the equipment should be well ventilated when there is an explosive medium.
2. After opening the package, check whether the refrigeration and heating circulator is damaged. Install the equipment according to the structure diagram according to the model of the equipment. Check the accessories according to the packing list, and check whether there are any missing parts.
3. After each operation of the equipment, the residue on the kettle body and the sealing surface should be removed with cleaning solution. It should be cleaned frequently and kept clean. Do not clean with hard substances or rough surface items.
4. The kettle body and lid of the refrigerating and heating circulator are sealed with stainless steel spiral wound gaskets. Tighten the main nut to press them against each other to achieve a good sealing effect. When tightening the nut, gradually tighten it diagonally symmetrically for several times, and the force is even, otherwise the kettle cover will tilt to one side, and a good sealing effect will not be achieved.
5. The feeding tank and the condenser must be used under vacuum conditions. When the pressure is generated during the reaction process, the needle valve connected to the feeding tank and the condensing system should be closed to prevent the glass level gauge, the feeding tank and the condensation system from being caused by excessive pressure. damage to the device to avoid danger.
6. Installation of valves and connecting pipe fittings, safety valves, and temperature measuring protection pipes: the sealing effect is achieved by tightening, and the arc sealing surfaces at both ends of the connection must not rotate relative to each other. Lubricant must be applied to all threaded joints during assembly. Or oil blended graphite, so as not to open again.
7. After the refrigeration and heating circulator is installed, pass in a certain amount of refrigerant to maintain the pressure for 30 minutes, and check whether there is any leakage. If there is any leakage, use soap foam to find the leakage point, and then let it go. Gas tightening. Re-enter the refrigerant pressure holding test to ensure that there is no leakage and then start to work normally.
We are a professional manufacturer of temperature control equipment, supporting customized services, please consult us for details!
Temperature Control Range: -150°C to +50°C
Dynamic Temperature Control Systems
Temperature Control Range: -120°C to +350°C
Temperature Control Range: -40°C to +100°C
Temperature Control Range: -85°C to +250°C
Temperature Control Range: -150°C to -10°C