Temperature Control Unit
First, the definition of temperature control unit
A temperature control unit, as the name implies, is a device used to control temperature. Its main principle is to switch various heat sources at regular intervals. This is closely related to the human need to keep the body comfortable and avoid discomfort and harm caused by excessively high or low temperature.
Second, the principle of temperature control unit
The principle of the temperature control unit is relatively simple. It mainly transmits the indoor temperature to the controller in real time through sensing devices, such as thermistors, temperature sensors and infrared sensors. Then, according to the pre-set temperature range, the controller will automatically judge the switch state of the temperature control system, and adjust the opening time and power of various heating sources to achieve the purpose of automatic indoor temperature adjustment.
Third, the application of temperature control unit
It can be said that the temperature control unit has a very wide range of applications. It is mainly used in various closed spaces, such as residences, offices, shopping malls, hotels, etc., and is also widely used in industrial production fields, such as computer rooms, laboratories, factories, etc. In daily life, common application scenarios of temperature control systems are heating systems and air conditioning systems.
Fourth, the prospect of temperature control unit
The prospect of temperature control unit is very broad. With the continuous advancement of science and technology and the continuous development of electronic technology, various new temperature control systems are also emerging. In the future, with the continuous improvement of people’s quality of life, the temperature control system will be applied in more occasions. It will not only be an abstract technology, but will become an indispensable part of people’s life.
Fifth, the characteristics of temperature control unit
1. The magnetically coupled high-temperature circulating pump is used to eliminate the risk of system leakage, with good sealing and high flow rate to ensure that the equipment can exchange heat for the external system faster.
2. Only the medium in the pipeline participates in the circulating temperature control, which reduces the participation of the heat transfer medium and improves the response speed of the system’s high and low temperature control.
3. Equipped with humanized 7-inch true-color LCD touch screen, good human-computer interaction interface, intuitive display of local parameters and external temperature control parameters. Smart touch, easy to operate.
4. Design multiple sets of communication data interfaces, which can be easily connected to various communication networks.
5. Reasonable layout: Frequent operations are all in front of the equipment, pipeline connections are all behind the equipment, and data interfaces are set on the side of the equipment.
6. The standard configuration is the air-cooled type, which does not need an external water source, and is easy to install and operate; the water-cooled type has stable heat dissipation efficiency and is not affected by the ambient temperature.
7. Considering the needs of chemical customers, isolated explosion-proof and positive pressure explosion-proof models can be customized according to the customer’s equipment placement area.
8. A single device can output multiple channels, with multiple reactors and reactor loads, and each channel can achieve independent temperature control. save space.