Why is the compressor in the air cooled industrial chiller refrigerator overloaded?
(1) The cause of compressor overload failure of GX/GY -65°C ~ -10°C Industrial Refrigerators:
1. Check whether there is refrigerant leakage at the copper pipe welding interface in the refrigerator.
2. Observe whether there is ventilation around the refrigerator.
3. Check whether the dust screen and condenser of the refrigerator are blocked by dust.
4. Whether the refrigerator fan works normally.
5. Check whether the refrigerator voltage is normal.
6. Whether the starting capacitance of the compressor is within the normal value range.
7. Whether the cooling capacity of the refrigerating machine is less than the load heat.
8. The compressor has its own fault, the working current is too high, and it makes abnormal noise when working.
(2) Solution to overload of air-cooled industrial refrigerator compressor:
1. There will be oil stains due to refrigerant leakage. Pay attention to observation. If refrigerant leakage occurs, contact our after-sales personnel for treatment;
2. The distance between the refrigerator air outlet (fan) and the obstacle shall be more than 50cm, and the distance between the refrigerator air inlet (dust screen) and the obstacle shall be more than 30cm (the distance between the air outlet behind the refrigerator and the obstacle shall be more than 30cm), and the distance between the side air inlet and the obstacle shall be more than 8cm);
3. Regularly remove dust according to the operating environment of the machine;
4. When the compressor starts, the fan will also start synchronously. If the fan does not start, check whether the fan is faulty.
5. Provide the voltage and frequency marked on the nameplate of the machine. It is recommended to install a voltage regulator when the voltage fluctuation is large.
6. Use a multimeter to measure the capacitance and check whether the capacitance surface is damaged.
7. Select and prepare refrigerators with cooling capacity greater than calorific value.
8. Contact the manufacturer to replace the compressor of the same model.