What should be paid attention to when distributing industrial water chiller?
1. When the LC -25°C ~ -5°C Low Temperature Chillers reaches the customer’s site, it is necessary to connect the power cord to the control cabinet of the unit. The inlet of the control cabinet should be set above the control cabinet.
Generally speaking, the power incoming line of the control cabinet should be 1 meter higher than the unit, and the control cabinet should not be subjected to heavy loads. Connect the power line to the terminals R, S, T and N. After 24 hours of operation, the terminals need to be tightened again.
2. In addition to the control electric box of the processing equipment itself, additional electric control cabinets equipped with water pumps and water towers are also required. Attention should be paid to the part of the electric control cabinet connected to the power supply. The main power wiring copper bar, Y- Δ The compressor starts the electrical device.
3. According to domestic standards, the working power supply used by the unit is 3N~, AC380V, 50Hz. Therefore, when using external power supply, these standards should be met. Generally speaking, the deviation of power supply voltage should not exceed 5%. The total power supply needs to be connected through the threading hole on the back of the electric control cabinet of the unit, so that it can be connected with the power wiring copper bar or terminal block, and the connection can be completed once.
4. The installed circuits should strictly comply with the corresponding electrical specifications.
5. The power line connected to the control cabinet of the industrial water chiller should be selected according to the rated current on the nameplate. When the total power supply is equipped, a margin should be reserved, usually 1.25 to 1.3 times of the parameters of the unit, water pump and water tower.
1. The site where the industrial water chiller is installed must be the ground, mat or foundation, with its levelness within 6.4, and can bear the working weight of the unit.
2. When lifting and installing the water chiller, pay attention not to damage the unit, reasonably arrange the space around the water chiller, and leave enough space around and above the water chiller for convenient maintenance.
3. The industrial water chiller shall be placed horizontally and installed in a ventilated position.
4. The industrial water chiller shall be placed in the machine room at 4.4-43.3 ℃.
5. The industrial water chiller should be matched with the cooling tower according to the cooling capacity. The piping of the water chiller should be based on the size of the machine body, and should not be reduced, so as not to cause the high pressure overload of the water system.
6. The industrial water chiller must be installed at a space more than 1 away from the wall, so as not to cause poor heat dissipation, high voltage overload, affect the cooling effect and increase power consumption.