What are the main reasons for the burning of the compressor of the 500 ton chiller?
(1) The reason why the compressor of the LC -25°C ~ -5°C Low Temperature Chillers was burned may be the lack of phase in the power supply. Check whether one or two phases in the winding are blackened and whether the coil is damaged.
(2) The reason why the compressor of the industrial refrigerator was burned may be that the contactor and contact point in the circuit were not closed and the connection point of the wire was loose.
(3) The burning of the compressor of the industrial refrigerator may be caused by the overload of the motor. The motor runs over current and overheating for a long time.
(4) The compressor of the industrial refrigerator may be burnt out due to frequent starting and braking of the refrigerator.
1. Commissioning of chiller before use.
The correct commissioning of the water chiller is related to the operation of the whole water chiller. For the refrigeration system of the water chiller, make preparations and cooperate closely before commissioning to avoid damaging the water chiller by misoperation.
The commissioning personnel shall be fully familiar with the structure and performance of the water chiller, the safety technology of the water chiller, the commissioning methods, steps and technical requirements to be met, and the detailed and specific commissioning plan shall be formulated to make the commissioning personnel at each post clear their respective tasks and requirements.
Check whether the installation of the high and low temperature integrated machine meets the technical requirements, whether the foundation of the high and low temperature integrated machine meets the requirements, and whether the specifications, specifications and materials of the connecting pipes meet the design requirements.
Installation and commissioning of water chiller power supply system. Conduct water pressure test on the refrigeration system and wash the dirt in the water system. The water pump shall work normally and the circulating water volume shall meet the working conditions.
All oil pumps of high and low temperature integrated chillers use bypass valves to limit oil pressure. The bypass valve is set by the manufacturer and cannot be changed by itself. The normal oil pressure is higher than the crankcase. If the oil pressure needs to be measured, a pressure gauge can be connected to the needle valve on the side of the oil pump tee, and the other pressure gauge can be connected to the tee on the crankcase or the compressor suction stop valve.
2. Precautions for use of water chiller of water chiller.
Pay attention to the water chiller during use to avoid hitting the equipment shell, vibration, damage or contamination of key areas (function key display screen).
Please ensure that the equipment works normally and regularly check whether the operation instructions, warnings, prohibitions and safety signs (at least once every two years) are in good condition.
Put it in a clean environment to prevent pollution, do not expose it to the sun, and ensure that the input power is grounded well.
Before carrying out any maintenance, maintenance or moving the equipment, the equipment must be turned off and the power supply must be cut off.