Refrigeration Principle and Application Fields of Chiller
A chiller is a machine that achieves refrigeration through vapor compression or absorption cycle (the scroll compressors, screw compressors, and piston compressors we often say belong to the above two types). The refrigerant can flow through the heat exchanger to cool the air, equipment or water (there are many types of refrigerants: R22, R12, R407, R600, etc.). Vapor compression chillers consist of four main components of the vapor compression refrigeration cycle (compressor, evaporator, condenser, expansion valve, filter drier)
The cooling principle of the chiller:
1. The refrigerant absorbs heat in the evaporator and evaporates (absorbing the heat of the object we want to cool)
2. The compressor sucks in the vapor of the evaporated refrigerant and compresses it.
3. The condenser cools the compressed high temperature and high pressure refrigerant vapor and turns it into a refrigerant liquid.
4. The throttle valve performs throttling and depressurization, and the refrigerant liquid is evaporated again in the low-pressure evaporator. The principle is that the refrigerant circulates indefinitely under reasonable working conditions.
Application of chiller equipment:
1. It is used in plastic processing, mechanical forming and mold cooling, which can greatly improve the surface finish of plastic products and reduce the surface marks and internal stress of plastic products. The product does not shrink or deform, which facilitates the demoulding of plastic products and accelerates the finalization of the product, thereby greatly improving the production efficiency of the plastic molding machine.
2. Used in CNC machine tools, coordinate boring machines, grinders, machining centers, combined machine tools and various types of precision machine tool spindle lubrication and hydraulic system transmission media cooling, can accurately control the oil temperature, effectively reduce the thermal deformation of processing parts, improve The machining accuracy of the machine tool.
3. It is used in special industries such as pharmaceutical chemical industry, biotechnology and so on.
4. It is used in semiconductor chip performance testing, new energy auto parts performance testing and other fields.
With the increasing degree of industrial automation, the electrical control system of low-temperature chillers has been continuously developed and improved in the direction of high precision, multi-function, integrated control, and safe and stable operation. As the heart of the chiller, the key technology of the compressor is constantly developing and improving, which is favored by more and more industrial users.
We are a professional manufacturer of temperature control equipment, supporting customized services, please consult us for details!
Temperature Control Range: -150°C to +50°C
Dynamic Temperature Control Systems
Temperature Control Range: -120°C to +350°C
Temperature Control Range: -40°C to +100°C
Temperature Control Range: -85°C to +250°C
Temperature Control Range: -150°C to -10°C