Precautions for the Use of Low Temperature Refrigeration Circulators
The cryogenic cooling circulator is especially suitable for various chemical, biopharmaceutical and physical experiments that need to maintain low temperature conditions. Main functions: Closed circulation: cooling coil, heat preservation sleeve and other closed circuit circulation devices. Space saving: compact design, table top circulator, vertical circulator limited by the height of the bench.
Precautions when using low temperature refrigeration circulators:
1. Before using the low-temperature cooling circulator, liquid medium (pure water, alcohol, antifreeze, etc.) should be added to the tank, and the liquid level of the medium should exceed the refrigeration coil in the tank and be 20mm lower than the workbench.
2. Power supply: 220V 50Hz, the power of the power supply should be greater than the total power of the instrument, and the power supply must have a good grounding device.
3. Avoid acid and alkali substances from entering the tank to corrode the coil and the liner.
4. The instrument should be placed in a dry and ventilated place with no obstacles within 300mm around the instrument.
5. Always pay attention to observe the liquid level in the tank. When the liquid level is too low, liquid medium should be added in time.
6. When the working temperature of the low-temperature cooling circulator is low, care should be taken not to open the upper cover, and do not enter the tank with hands to prevent frostbite.
7. After the equipment is used, all switch buttons are turned off and the power is cut off.
8. When the liquid is externally circulated, the customer should pay special attention to the firmness of the connection of the outlet pipe, and strictly prevent it from falling off, so as to prevent the liquid from leaking out.
9. The instrument should be cleaned regularly. When not in use for a long time, the medium in the tank should be emptied and wiped clean to keep the work surface and operation panel tidy.
We are a professional manufacturer of temperature control equipment, supporting customized services, please consult us for details!
Temperature Control Range: -150°C to +50°C
Dynamic Temperature Control Systems
Temperature Control Range: -120°C to +350°C
Temperature Control Range: -40°C to +100°C
Temperature Control Range: -85°C to +250°C
Temperature Control Range: -150°C to -10°C