How to use the 3 ton chiller correctly?
1. Whether air-cooled or water-cooled industrial water chillers, it is recommended to clean the condenser before use after the holiday, and it is recommended to clean it at least once after six months of cumulative operation.
2. It is recommended to clean the supporting cooling tower at the same time for the LC -25°C ~ -5°C Low Temperature Chillers, and it is recommended that the water tower be cleaned once every three months.
3. Check whether the refrigeration oil and lubricating oil system in the refrigeration system are normal, and replace and supplement them if necessary.
4. Check whether the main circuit system of the industrial water cooler is loose and intact.
5. Strictly conduct insulation test on the compressor motor coil of industrial water chiller.
6. Check whether the drying filter in the industrial water chiller is normal and blocked, and replace it if necessary.
7. Check whether the refrigerant quantity of the industrial water cooler is sufficient, and supplement the refrigerant in time if necessary.
8. Check and correct whether the high and low pressure switches of the industrial water chiller are opened and closed normally.
9. Check and correct whether the temperature controller of the industrial water cooler works normally and whether the temperature control is sensitive and stable.
10. Carry out commissioning and general correction for the industrial water chiller, test whether the superheat is normal and whether the components have abnormal sound
11. Check whether the operating voltage of the industrial water chiller is normal and lack of phase.
12. Check and record the operating current of the industrial water chiller.
13. Measure and record the high and low pressure and temperature control temperature of the industrial water cooler and check whether they are normal. Normal temperature industrial water chillers generally have a high pressure of 1.5MPa and a low pressure of 0.45MPa during normal operation
14. Check whether the interlock control circuit device of the industrial water cooler is loose and aged.
15. Check whether the oil level and temperature of the industrial water cooler are normal.
16. Check whether the compressor of the industrial water cooler has abnormal sound and vibration.
17. Test the refrigerant system of the industrial water chiller.
18. Conduct overall commissioning and test for industrial water chiller.
19. Regularly inspect the industrial water chiller in the later stage to check whether the quality of chilled water and cooling water is normal. When the water quality of the water source becomes dirty or deteriorated, please replace the water source in time.