How to correctly solve the problem of circulating chiller?
1. Faults often encountered in the use of LX -25°C ~ +30°C Recirculating Chillers.
(1) External leakage mainly includes leakage (small amount, discontinuous water droplets) and leakage (large amount, continuous water droplets). The main parts of external leakage are the sealing between plates, the leakage groove of the second seal of plates and the inner side of the end plate and the compression plate.
(2) The heating temperature cannot meet the requirements. The main feature is that the outlet temperature is too low to meet the design requirements.
(3) The pressure drop is large, and the pressure drop at the inlet and outlet of the medium exceeds the design requirements, even many times higher than the design value, which seriously affects the system’s requirements for flow and temperature.
In the heating system, if the pressure drop at the hot side is too large, the primary side flow will be seriously insufficient, that is, the heat source is not enough, resulting in the secondary side outlet temperature can not meet the requirements.
2. Causes and treatment methods of circulating cooler failure.
(1) In the case of leakage, the equipment shall be re-clamped according to the clamping size provided by the manufacturer, the size shall be uniform, the deviation of the clamping size shall not be greater than ± 0.2N (mm) (N. is the total number of plates), and the parallelism between the two clamping plates shall be kept within 2 mm.
Mark the leakage part, and then disassemble the cooler to check and solve it one by one, and reassemble or replace the gasket and plate. Disassemble the cooler and repair or replace the deformed parts of the plate.
When there are no spare parts for plates, the deformed parts can be temporarily removed and reassembled for use. When reassembling the disassembled plate, clean the plate surface to prevent dirt from adhering to the gasket sealing surface.
(2) . If the pressure drop is too large, remove the dirt or plate scaling in the cooler flow passage. For the newly operated system, clean it once a week according to the actual situation. During cleaning, avoid damaging the plates and rubber pads.
If the mechanical backwashing method without disassembly is adopted, a pipe orifice shall be connected to the medium inlet and outlet pipes in advance, the equipment shall be connected to the mechanical cleaning truck, and the cleaning fluid shall be injected into the equipment in the reverse direction of the medium flow.
The circulating cleaning time shall be 1 0~15 min, and the medium flow rate shall be controlled at 0.05~0.15 m/s.
(3) If the heating temperature cannot meet the requirements, increase the flow of heat source or increase the diameter of heat source medium pipeline. Balance the flow of multiple plate coolers operating in parallel. Remove the plate cooler to clean the scaling on the plate surface.