What should we pay attention to when monitoring and adjusting the chiller cooling system?
The installation mode of FL +5°C ~ +35°C Water Chillers is divided into vertical oil cooler and horizontal oil cooler. The vertical cooler has the characteristics of small installation area and convenient installation.
The horizontal oil cooler has the characteristics of small pressure drop and strong water impact resistance.
Therefore, the correct selection of vertical or horizontal oil cooler according to the requirements of different sites, space height and service performance can better meet the needs of generator units and other equipment.
(1) The cooler can be put into use only after the pressure test is qualified, and the internal water storage in the front row shall be exhausted.
(2) Check whether all drain and vent valves are flexible and easy to use and switch positions, and whether pressure gauges and thermometers are installed properly.
(3) Check whether the foundation and support are firm and whether all bolts are fully buckled and fastened.
(4) When put into use, the cold flow shall be put into operation first, and then the heat flow.
For water chillers, the following conditions should be paid attention to during operation:
1. Temperature and pressure of evaporator chilled water inlet and outlet.
2. Temperature and pressure of condenser cooling water inlet and outlet.
3. The pressure and temperature of the refrigerant in the evaporator.
4. The pressure and temperature of the refrigerant in the condenser.
5. Current and voltage of main motor.
6. Pressure and temperature of lubricating oil.
7. Whether the unit operates smoothly and has abnormal noise
8. Check whether each valve of the unit has leakage.
9. Check whether the connection with each water pipe is tight.