Refrigeration and Heating System for Multiple Reactors
The cooling and heating temperature control system of multiple reactors is a temperature control device commonly used in the chemical industry to provide cold and heat sources for the reactors. Therefore, the following points should be paid attention to when using them.
1. There are some differences in the quality and configuration of the refrigeration and heating temperature control systems of multiple reactors from different manufacturers. Some equipment will have some noise during operation, and the noise is largely related to mechanical stress.
2. You can check whether the screws on the base of the equipment are normal, whether the force is uniform, and whether they are fixed. If the screws of the unit are loose, use a wrench to tighten the screws of the lower base.
3. The operator must have a clear understanding of the operation instructions and maintenance knowledge of the refrigeration and heating temperature control systems of multiple reactors.
4. Do a good job in the maintenance and cleaning of the key components of the refrigeration, heating and temperature control systems of multiple reactors.
5. Protect the key accessories of the equipment. If the equipment is susceptible to moisture, it is necessary to do a good job of defense.
6. For the heat preservation treatment of the refrigeration and heating temperature control systems of multiple reactors, due to the large number of internal parts, it is necessary to ask technical personnel to operate under the guidance.
7. In order to obtain better treatment effect, enterprises need to choose good thermal insulation materials when completing thermal insulation treatment. Good thermal insulation effect will help to improve the operation effect of the equipment and reduce the failure rate of the equipment.
8. The installation of the circulating pipeline should facilitate the discharge of the gas in the pipeline. If there is leakage, stop the operation in time and use it after repair; the electric control cabinet should avoid dust accumulation, and should be regularly purged with compressed air to ensure good electrical contact. Always check the contacts of electric heating tubes, fuses, meters, electric contact pressure gauges, and relays.
We are a professional manufacturer of temperature control equipment, supporting customized services, please consult us for details!
Temperature Control Range: -150°C to +50°C
Temperature Control Range: -120°C to +350°C
Temperature Control Range: -40°C to +100°C
Temperature Control Range: -85°C to +250°C
Temperature Control Range: -150°C to -10°C