Precautions for Installation of Chemical Chiller
The user needs to install the chemical chiller after getting it. Before the equipment power supply, pipeline and accessories are turned on, the user needs to pay attention to some installation matters.
First, the power installation of the chemical chiller:
1. If the chiller is installed or disassembled in the power-on state, it may lead to electric shock or malfunction of the equipment, and in severe cases, the equipment will be damaged.
2. Before installing or dismantling the electrical equipment of the chemical chiller, please make sure that the equipment has been cut off from the power supply. For the configuration of the power cord, please refer to the larger input power in the technical parameter table and select the appropriate wiring.
3. A power protector is installed in the electrical cabinet of the three-phase electrical equipment, which will protect the power supply from undervoltage, overvoltage, phase loss, and wrong equalization.
4. When the phase sequence protector reports an error (red light/no light), it is strictly forbidden to short-circuit the phase sequence to force the startup, otherwise the equipment will be damaged.
5. When correcting the phase sequence of the commutation line, it is strictly forbidden to reverse the internal phase line of the equipment. Please reverse the incoming line end of the main leakage switch or connect the phase line of the power supply. Otherwise, the pump or compressor of the equipment will be reversed, resulting in equipment damage.
Second, the pipeline connection of chemical chiller:
1. If you use an unsuitable/damaged hose, you should carefully refer to the equipment’s pressure bearing and overpressure capacity, caliber, and suitable temperature range when configuring the pipeline yourself.
2. The lift pressure of the circulating pump inside the equipment should be selected as much as possible, such as seamless steel pipes and other pipes with good quality and sufficient diameter.
3. The pipeline connection between the equipment and the controlled object should be as short as possible to reduce bending.
4. When the pressure of the circulating pipeline is too large and the pipeline pressure is insufficient, it will cause the pipeline and the reactor to crack, and the high temperature and low temperature heat transfer medium may be ejected, which will cause personnel explosion, scalding, frostbite and ignition and flammability. the possibility of things etc. The possibility of contamination, property damage, and even personal poisoning caused by the loss of reactants.
5. The pipeline connection should be sealed and firm, with measures such as shock-proof, grounding, rust-proof, and pressure-holding, etc., to effectively prevent the pipeline from vibrating and corroding and causing cracks and leakage.
Third, the installation of chemical chiller related accessories
The installation of filters in pipelines is essential, which can effectively prevent pipeline blockages and deterioration of heat transfer medium, which may cause property damage or related accidents. Filters need to be cleaned or replaced regularly.
2. Pressure gauge:
The pressure gauge can pay close attention to the pipeline pressure and find the pipeline pressure status in time.
3. Pipeline bypass:
Short-circuit the outlet and inlet of the equipment with a tee and a manual ball valve, and conduct proper shunt according to the pipeline pressure.
4. Manual valve:
Manual valves are added at the connection of the equipment and at both ends of the installation of each component, which is easy to disassemble when the equipment is repaired and maintained, and reduces the loss of heat transfer medium. When problems occur, the relevant valves can be manually closed in time.
5. Other components of the pipeline:
Including valve parts, gaskets, pressure gauges, etc. In order to ensure the stable operation of the equipment, the suitable temperature range, pressure range, operating environment, operating medium, power and other parameters of these components should be fully considered.
Fourth, the selection of thermal insulation materials for chemical chillers
1. The selection of thermal insulation materials should first consider the temperature range of the equipment, and be sure to choose flame-retardant materials. The suitable temperature range of thermal insulation materials should include the temperature range of the equipment, with a margin greater than 30°C.
2. When the user ignores the problem of thermal insulation, it may cause a fire. The thermal insulation material should be wrapped in sufficient amount, otherwise the equipment control may not achieve the expected effect.
The chemical chiller will have corresponding product instructions in the hands of customers, and users can operate and use according to the instructions.
We are a professional manufacturer of temperature control equipment, supporting customized services, please consult us for details!
Temperature Control Range: -150°C to +50°C
Temperature Control Range: -120°C to +350°C
Temperature Control Range: -40°C to +100°C
Temperature Control Range: -85°C to +250°C
Temperature Control Range: -150°C to -10°C