Introduction of Explosion Proof TCU Temperature Control System
Explosion-proof tcu temperature control system is widely used in aerospace, electronic and electrical, materials, automotive components, scientific research institutes and other industries. In high temperature or low temperature environments, its various performance indicators can be tested, and it can also be customized according to customer needs.
1. The equipment has two temperature control functions of cooling and heating, which is suitable for controlling the heat dissipation process in the reaction process. The temperature of the material in the kettle is linearly controlled. Program control mode can be selected.
2. The microcomputer temperature controller (PLC) with digital display has high precision, simple and convenient operation, and improves the speed of heating and cooling and the accuracy of temperature distribution. It is an ideal equipment for producing high temperature and low temperature working conditions.
3. The correct use of the explosion-proof tcu temperature control system can not only provide an accurate basis for the experimenter, but also enable the equipment to operate normally for a long time and prolong its service life.
4. When the equipment is in use, the user should be familiar with its performance, program and technology, and have an understanding of the structure of the equipment, especially the operation and performance of the controller. Also read the operation manual of the equipment carefully, so as to avoid the abnormal operation of the equipment caused by operation errors. To avoid damage to the sample, resulting in inaccurate experimental data.
5. Second, choose equipment reasonably. In order to ensure the normal operation of the equipment, the user should select the appropriate equipment according to the different conditions of the samples, and maintain a reasonable ratio between the effective volumes.
Explosion-proof tcu temperature control system is a commonly used temperature control equipment in the industry. It is used in pharmaceutical, chemical, biological and other industries to provide heat and cold sources for reactors, reactors, etc., and can also be used for heating and cooling of other equipment.
We are a professional manufacturer of temperature control equipment, supporting customized services, please consult us for details!
Temperature Control Range: -150°C to +50°C
Dynamic Temperature Control Systems
Temperature Control Range: -120°C to +350°C
Temperature Control Range: -40°C to +100°C
Temperature Control Range: -85°C to +250°C
Temperature Control Range: -150°C to -10°C