Operation Precautions for Refrigeration Heating Circulation System
The cooling and heating circulation system is a common equipment in the pharmaceutical and chemical industry that is used for cooling, heating and temperature control in reaction kettles of various materials. maintain stable operation.
1. During the operation of the refrigeration and heating cycle equipment, if there is no special need, please do not open the equipment to avoid personal injury.
2. Ensure that the cooling and heating circulation system is ventilated, and there can be no abnormal noise, otherwise it cannot be operated.
3. In order to continuously and correctly operate the cooling and heating circulation system, please calibrate the instrument regularly, and do maintenance work such as equipment maintenance.
4. Standardized operation of equipment is something that every operator must abide by. If the operation is violated, there will be unpredictable consequences, ranging from equipment damage to personnel damage and even major hidden dangers.
5. Use the suitable installation site provided by the temperature control equipment manufacturer to place the equipment, and the user needs to provide the power supply in the extra voltage field. (Standard source: 380V/50HZ)
6. In order to avoid electric shock or wrong operation of the equipment, please do not connect the power supply before the installation and wiring of the equipment are completed.
7. Users need to pay attention that the cooling and heating circulation system cannot be assembled, processed, modified or repaired without permission, otherwise there will be the risk of abnormal reaction, electric shock or fire.
8. The wiring of the cooling and heating circulation system must be correct and must be grounded. Otherwise, it is easy to cause electric shock and other accidents.
The equipment usually comes with a manual when it leaves the factory, and the user can install and start the equipment according to the operation requirements in the manual.
We are a professional manufacturer of temperature control equipment, supporting customized services, please consult us for details!
Temperature Control Range: -150°C to +50°C
Dynamic Temperature Control Systems
Temperature Control Range: -120°C to +350°C
Temperature Control Range: -40°C to +100°C
Temperature Control Range: -85°C to +250°C
Temperature Control Range: -150°C to -10°C