How to Solve the High Internal Pressure of the Low Temperature Chiller?
1. When the operating time of the low-temperature chiller is too long, a large amount of scale and other harmful substances are likely to deposit on the inner wall of the condenser pipe. When there are too many harmful substances, the working efficiency of the refrigeration cycle system of the low-temperature chiller will be greatly increased. discount, and may also cause the internal pressure of the equipment to be too high. Therefore, a better solution is to clean and maintain the low-temperature chiller regularly, especially the cooling water system and condenser need to be cleaned in time, and the filter also needs to be replaced frequently.
2. Among all kinds of chillers, the main principle of water-cooled chillers is to provide circulation for the refrigeration system through the cooling tower. So if the problem of high cooling water pressure occurs on the water-cooled chiller, the main problem may appear on the cooling water system. When the cooling water valve is not opened or other reasons cause the cooling tower to fail to supply the circulating cooling water to the chiller smoothly and stably, the internal pressure of the chiller will be too high.
3. When the expansion valve of the chiller is opened too small, the internal pressure of the chiller will also be too high. If it is determined that the expansion valve is the cause, it is necessary to slowly adjust the opening of the expansion valve as needed.
4. When the flow of cooling water is too small for some reasons, it will also cause the internal pressure of the chiller to be too high. If the flow rate is too small, check whether the pipe size of the chilled water unit matches the size of the chilled water unit. If it does not match, you need to contact the manufacturer for replacement in time. Or check whether the opening of the water valve is too small, if it is too small, it needs to be adjusted appropriately.
5. The internal temperature of the chiller is too high due to poor heat dissipation, which will also cause the internal pressure of the chiller to be too high. Especially for air-cooled chillers, it is necessary to check whether the working environment temperature exceeds the limit value of 40°C. If it exceeds the limit value, it must dissipate heat in time to ensure that the chiller is in a safe and stable working environment.
6. When the low-temperature chiller leaves the factory, the manufacturer will add an appropriate amount of refrigerant to it. When the refrigerant leaks, if the user adds the refrigerant by himself, it will easily lead to too much refrigerant in the low-temperature chiller, resulting in excessive internal pressure of the equipment.
We are a professional manufacturer of temperature control equipment, supporting customized services, please consult us for details!
Temperature Control Range: -150°C to +50°C
Temperature Control Range: -120°C to +350°C
Temperature Control Range: -40°C to +100°C
Temperature Control Range: -85°C to +250°C
Temperature Control Range: -150°C to -10°C