Air Tightness Test of Chiller Refrigeration System
Air-cooled chillers, water-cooled chillers, and screw-type chillers are air-tightness experiments after blowing the system. The purpose is to check the refrigeration system of the chiller and check whether the sealing performance of the system under pressure is good. Then What are the specific requirements and steps?
Requirements and steps for system air tightness test:
1. The pressure test medium should be dry and clean compressed air (atmospheric dew point temperature is -35°C) or nitrogen.
2. According to the construction situation, the size of the air-cooled chiller, water-cooled chiller, and screw chiller refrigeration system can be segmented and divided into systems for pressure testing.
3. Before the pressure test, all manual valves should be opened except the valve itself. The check valve and other spool components should be taken out (save the number) to ensure the smooth flow of the pipeline.
4. During the pressure test of the equipment, the float level controller can be temporarily cut off.
5. At the beginning of the pressure test, the valves at both ends of the liquid level gauge are closed first, and then slowly opened after the pressure is stable.
6. During the pressure test, it is necessary to apply soapy water to each connection of the air-cooled chiller, water-cooled chiller, or screw chiller pipes for leak detection.
7. The final result of the airtightness test of the system depends on the fact that the pressure drop after the gas is cooled is not greater than 30kpa within 6 hours after the start of the pressure test. After 18H hours, when the room temperature remains unchanged and the pressure does not drop, it is qualified.
We are a professional manufacturer of temperature control equipment, supporting customized services, please consult us for details!
Temperature Control Range: -150°C to +50°C
Dynamic Temperature Control Systems
Temperature Control Range: -120°C to +350°C
Temperature Control Range: -40°C to +100°C
Temperature Control Range: -85°C to +250°C
Temperature Control Range: -150°C to -10°C