How to select the process chillers?
First, determine whether you need heating or cooling according to your purpose; Secondly, determine whether to select steam radiator or hot water radiator according to whether the existing medium on your site is water or steam; Whether the multi return structure or single return structure is adopted; Finally, calculate the heat dissipation according to the requirements you expect to achieve. Determine the size, specification and quantity of equipment.
First of all, we need to know what the cold and hot media are, and we need to judge whether the media are corrosive and easy to block. Secondly, we need to know the flow rate of the two media, the working pressure, the pressure drop, and the inlet and outlet temperatures of the two media.
There are many factors to be considered when selecting the FL +5°C ~ +35°C Water Chillers, such as material and pressure. Temperature, humidity difference, pressure drop, scaling, fluid state, application mode, maintenance and cleaning, etc.
The scope of various structural types varies. Some structural types are good in some cases, but in other cases, they are not satisfactory or can not be used at all. Therefore, all requirements and conditions shall be carefully analyzed during type selection, and comprehensive consideration shall be given to many mutually restrictive factors to find out the main contradictions and properly solve them.
1. What is the function of process cooler?
Coolers are the main equipment in heat exchange devices that use cold and hot media to cool or heat air. High temperature water, steam or high temperature heat transfer oil can heat air and salt water or low temperature water can cool air.
Therefore, they can be widely used in light industry, construction, machinery, textile, printing and dyeing, electronics, food, starch, medicine, metallurgical coating and other industries for hot air heating, air conditioning, cooling, condensation, dehumidification, drying, etc.
2. What are the characteristics of the cooler?
1. The cooling tube is made of high-quality copper tube and processed into fin shaped radiator, which has small volume and large heat exchange area.
2. The spiral guide plate makes the cooled liquid flow continuously and uniformly in a spiral shape, overcoming the cold and heat exchange efficiency produced by the baffle guide plate.
3. Expanding pipe sealing is adopted to overcome the adverse changes of materials after high temperature welding.
4. The product series is complete and the size and specifications are complete.