How to Properly Operate a Low Temperature Recirculating Cooler?
The low-temperature recirculation cooler is suitable for various physical experiments, biopharmaceuticals, chemical industry, etc. that need to be maintained at low temperature. Essential equipment.
Precautions when using low temperature recirculation cooler
1. Liquid medium should be added to the tank before use.
2. When restarting the refrigeration system after shutdown, the interval must be more than 5 minutes.
3. Operating temperature: The circulation temperature cannot be lower than the minimum temperature of the machine when the machine is empty. If water is used as the circulating fluid, the temperature of the liquid inlet should not be higher than 40°C. If ethanol solution is used, it should not be higher than 10°C.
4. Open the cover of the water tank, and add liquid medium into the tank according to the required constant temperature: the liquid medium generally uses more than 95% alcohol, and the temperature must not exceed 10°C. The liquid level of the liquid medium should not be lower than 20mm of the working table.
5. It is strictly forbidden to heat when there is no liquid or less liquid.
6. It is strictly forbidden to use corrosive media.
7. It is strictly forbidden to operate the equipment with faults, otherwise it will damage more parts and even endanger personal safety.
8. The working power supply should be determined according to the model of the machine. The power supply should be greater than or equal to the total power of the instrument. The power supply must be grounded and have good protection measures.
9. The instrument should be placed in a dry and ventilated place with no obstacles around the instrument.
10. After power on, turn on the safety switch and power switch, and the instrument will display the actual temperature.
11. The internal circulation pump is connected to the pipeline, and the liquid outlet pipe and the liquid inlet pipe can be connected with a flexible hose.
12. Pay attention to the height of the liquid level in the tank during use. When the liquid level is too low, add liquid medium in time.
13. Regular cleaning should be done well. When the equipment is not used for a long time, the medium in the tank should be cleaned, and the tank should be wiped clean to keep the work surface and operation panel clean and tidy.
14. After the experiment is over, turn off the cooled instrument first, turn off the cycle switch, refrigeration switch, and power switch in turn, then pull down the safety switch and unplug the power plug.
We are a professional manufacturer of temperature control equipment, supporting customized services, please consult us for details!
Temperature Control Range: -150°C to +50°C
Dynamic Temperature Control Systems
Temperature Control Range: -120°C to +350°C
Temperature Control Range: -40°C to +100°C
Temperature Control Range: -85°C to +250°C
Temperature Control Range: -150°C to -10°C