Vehicle Chiller Units
First, the overview of vehicle chiller units
Vehicle chiller units is one of the most used equipment in the battery test project of new energy vehicles at present. It is a cooling device that can effectively deal with the heating part of the battery of new energy vehicles. At present, it is widely used in the battery test project of new energy vehicles, which can effectively solve the problems of battery heating of new energy vehicles.
Vehicle chiller units use circulating refrigerants to achieve low temperature, constant temperature, constant pressure, and constant flow, and use vapor compression refrigeration cycles to cool the battery part of new energy vehicles.
Second, the main functions of vehicle chiller units:
1. Number of loops: multiple sets of independent control loops (can independently control water temperature, pressure, flow, etc.), and the capacity of the water tank meets the demand;
2. Protection and alarm functions: overvoltage alarm and protection, low flow alarm, over temperature alarm, all related parameters can be set through the panel;
3. Set up a leak-proof chassis, and the system can automatically drain and alarm when the water level of the chassis reaches the set value;
4. The system can set the accuracy of pressure, temperature, flow, etc., use the host computer to communicate with pressure and flow meters (digital display), and test software to record flow, temperature, and pressure curves and data. Use PC software to control and record flow, temperature and pressure parameters;
5. Control function:
(1) Manual control: manual control can be performed through the control panel, and the outlet pressure, temperature and flow can be precisely controlled. The control accuracy is 0.1bar, 0.1℃ and 0.1L/min respectively, and the range of each parameter meets the above requirements;
(2) Host computer software control: The cooling system can be parameterized and controlled through the host computer control software. The function is equivalent to the manual control panel, using Ethernet communication; it has error reporting function, prompt code and reset function, and the panel and host computer control must be compatible. Control and protection of cooling system auxiliary facilities.
(3) Software function and communication: the test software can collect the corresponding parameters and curves (flow, pressure, temperature) of the test module to generate independent cooling water parameter reports, and use Ethernet communication;
Third, the application of vehicle chiller units
It is used to simulate the reliability test of high temperature or low temperature. New energy vehicles include electronic control, motor, and battery pack testing. thereby simulating the actual working conditions. Environmental adaptability and reliability tests of integrated circuit products (including servers, chips, power components, etc.), and are widely used in aerospace, power equipment, chip packaging, electronics, rail transit, national defense, scientific research and other fields.