What are the specific steps for the maintenance of the 30 ton chiller?
1. The water should be replaced regularly, and the water tank should be cleaned regularly. Generally, it should be replaced every three hours and cleaned once a week.
2. When using the LC -25°C ~ -5°C Low Temperature Chillers, the machine room should be kept clean and well ventilated, and the condenser should be cleaned regularly to ensure the normal operation of the unit.
3. Regularly check whether the bulk hot water system of the water chiller is normal, whether the fan and sprinkling shaft of the cooling water tower are in good operation, and whether the make-up water of the built-in water tank of the water chiller is normal.
4. In case of fault alarm shutdown of the unit, press the alarm shutdown button first, and then check the cause of the fault. Remember not to force the unit to start up and run before troubleshooting.
5. If there is no emergency during use, do not shut down the unit by cutting off the power supply at will; If the unit is stopped for a long time in winter, turn off the unit first, then turn off the main power supply, and drain the water in the chiller.
Maintenance of industrial water chiller:
1. The settings of various protection devices for the refrigeration unit of the industrial water chiller have been set and cannot be modified without authorization.
2. Regularly maintain and check whether the radiator system of the chiller is normal, whether the cooling fan and nozzle of the cooling tower are operating normally, and whether the make-up water of the water tank inside the chiller is normal. Regularly maintain and check the refrigerant in the water chiller to see if there is any leakage: it can be distinguished according to the parameters displayed by the high and low pressure gauges on the front panel of the case.
3. When the refrigeration unit has a fault alarm, it is necessary to press and hold the alarm button first, and then detect the fault factors. Before solving the fault, it is not allowed to force the startup.
4. If there is no emergency during operation, do not disconnect the power supply of the main engine and turn off the refrigerating unit without authorization. If the refrigerating unit is stopped for a long time in winter, turn off the refrigerating unit first, and then turn off the power supply of the main engine to drain the water in the cooler completely.
5. Keep the industrial chiller clean and ventilated, and clean the condenser regularly to ensure the normal operation of the chiller.