What are the precautions for the installation of cryo chiller?
1. During installation, please check whether the GX/GY -65°C ~ -10°C Industrial Refrigerators is damaged and select a suitable place for installation and future maintenance.
2. The site for installing the industrial low-temperature refrigerator must be the floor, installation pad or foundation, with its levelness within 6.4mm, and can bear the operating weight of the unit.
3. The industrial low-temperature refrigerator should be placed in the machine room with a room temperature of 4.4-43.3 ℃, and there should be enough space around and above the unit for daily maintenance.
4. At one end of the industrial cryogenic refrigerator, a space for cleaning the condenser tube bundle shall be reserved, and the door opening or other openings at appropriate positions can also be used.
5. Select the water pipe with proper diameter, cooling system and cold water system when the unit operates at maximum power, and connect them correctly.
6. For ordinary applications, the water flow speed through the evaporator and condenser is allowed to be between 1.0-3.6m/s.
7. The water flow shall be stable under any load.
8. The design and installation of all chilled water and cooling water pipes of the industrial low-temperature refrigerator shall be carried out according to the conventional method. The chilled water pump shall be located on the inlet pipe of the unit to ensure the positive pressure and flow in the unit.
Damping pipes shall be set during piping to ensure proper elasticity, and to prevent the evaporator water from being discharged when the water pump stops.
9. The pipeline shall be firmly supported independently of the industrial low-temperature refrigerator to avoid stress on the components of the water chiller. The setting of hanger shall be convenient for pipe alignment.
10. In order to reduce noise and vibration, it is better to install vibration isolator on the pipeline.
11. In order to use the chiller economically and effectively, it is recommended to invite a water treatment expert to analyze the water quality of the evaporator and condenser.
Poor water quality will cause scaling, affect heat transfer, or produce corrosion precipitation, breed organic matter, affect the performance of the industrial low-temperature refrigerator, and increase the operation and maintenance costs. Bus processing machine
12. Generally speaking, proper water treatment and regular cleaning of the tube bundle can maintain its good performance. If the existing water quality conditions cannot be improved by appropriate methods, then it is necessary to consider allowing the tube bundle to have a larger fouling coefficient or specifying special structural materials.