Semiconductor Chip Testing Chiller Equipment
semiconductor chip testing chiller equipment is used in the semiconductor industry and is suitable for accurate temperature control of electronic components. In the manufacture of semiconductor electronic components for harsh environments, IC package assembly, engineering and production testing stages include electronic thermal testing and other temperature ( Environmental test simulation at -45°C to +250°C).
Semiconductor chip testing chiller equipment is a device for heating and controlling low temperature and constant temperature. Its main features and applications are as follows:
1. Stable operation: semiconductor chip testing chiller equipment can quickly heat up or cool down, thereby helping to improve processing efficiency.
2. Accurate temperature control: realize accurate temperature control. Through the high-sensitivity temperature sensor and refining temperature control system, the accurate adjustment of temperature can be realized to ensure the stable quality of the product and the requirements of constant temperature and humidity.
3. Wide range of applications: semiconductor chip testing chiller equipment can be applied to a wide range of industries, such as pharmaceuticals, chemicals, new energy, semiconductors, laboratories, universities and other fields.
4. Different refrigeration systems: Different refrigeration methods can be used to cool the liquid to the required temperature in a short period of time without affecting the refrigeration efficiency and control accuracy.
5. Protection device: There is a control system inside and a variety of protection measures to ensure the safety of personnel and equipment.
The semiconductor chip testing chiller equipment can realize cooling and heating through the cooling and heating system, accurately control the temperature and quickly complete the temperature control task. In addition, it also has the advantages of rapid heating or cooling, which can improve production efficiency, reduce operating costs and ensure production.