Reasons and Methods for Industrial Chillers to Fail to Cool
First, the reason why the chiller does not cool
1. The cooling capacity of the selected chiller is not enough to cool the equipment.
2. There is a problem with the thermostat of the chiller, and the temperature control cannot be realized.
3. If this problem occurs after the chiller has been used for a period of time, it may be that the heat exchanger of the chiller is too dirty.
4. Insufficient refrigerant.
Second, there are several solutions for the chiller not cooling.
1. Clean the condenser and evaporator. The condenser and evaporator are the second most important components of the chiller and are recommended to be cleaned every six months. The cooling water of the water-cooled condenser is an open circulation circuit. The tap water used is circulated through the cooling tower, which easily decomposes the deposited impurities and forms scale on the water pipes, which affects the heat transfer effect. Over time, the thickening of the scale will reduce the flow section of the cooling water, reduce the water volume and increase the condensation pressure.
2. Check and replace the dry filter. The dry filter is an important part to ensure the normal circulation of the refrigerant. Due to the incompatibility of water and refrigerant, if water is present in the system, it will affect the operating efficiency of the chiller. Therefore, it is very important to keep the inside of the system dry.
3. Add a sufficient amount of refrigerant, add refrigerant reasonably and scientifically to ensure that the refrigerant is sufficient, but do not overdo it, otherwise it will cause adverse effects.
The above are some reasons why the chiller does not cool. Depending on the type of the chiller, there are also different treatment methods. From the perspective of the water-cooled chiller, the cooling water system fails, and the cooling tower does not dissipate heat, which also causes the chiller to not cool. one of the reasons.