Internal Control Elements of Industrial Chiller Systems
The chiller is a kind of water cooling equipment, which can provide cooling water equipment with constant temperature, constant current and constant pressure. Its working principle is to first inject a certain amount of water into the water tank in the machine, cool the water through the refrigeration system, and then send the low-temperature cooling water to the equipment to be cooled by the water pump. , to achieve cooling effect. The cooling water temperature can be automatically adjusted according to the requirements, and the long-term use can save water.
1. Chiller refrigerant controller: expansion valve, capillary, etc.;
2. Refrigerant circuit controller: four-way valve, one-way valve, double valve, solenoid valve;
3. Refrigerant pressure controller: pressure switch, output pressure regulating valve, pressure controller, motor protector, overcurrent relay, thermal overcurrent relay, temperature relay, temperature regulator, temperature position regulator, temperature Proportional regulator, humidity regulator, humidity level regulator, defrost controller, defrost temperature switch, defrost time relay, various temperature switches;
4. Cooling water control: water cut-off relay, water volume control valve, water pump, etc.;
5. Alarm control: over-temperature alarm, over-humidity alarm, under-voltage alarm, fire alarm, smoke alarm, etc.;
6. Other controls: external fan speed controller, etc.
We are a professional manufacturer of temperature control equipment, supporting customized services, please consult us for details!
Temperature Control Range: -150°C to +50°C
Dynamic Temperature Control Systems
Temperature Control Range: -120°C to +350°C
Temperature Control Range: -40°C to +100°C
Temperature Control Range: -85°C to +250°C
Temperature Control Range: -150°C to -10°C