How to Reduce Valve Failure of Low Temperature Pharmaceutical Chiller?
1. Excessive force is prohibited when the low-temperature pharmaceutical chiller is opened or closed.
2. The packing chamber of the valve stem seal of the low-temperature pharmaceutical chiller should not be too much or too little. It is advisable that the gland can be basically pressed down, and at the same time, there should be a certain amount of lubricating oil in the packing chamber. Avoid leakage along the valve stem and reduce friction, so that the valve can be opened and closed flexibly.
3. When the low-temperature pharmaceutical chiller is closed, if it cannot be closed tightly at one time, the valve core can be raised a little more, so that the high-speed medium flow in the system can flush the valve core and valve seat, and remove the particle impurities on the valve seat and valve core Afterwards, press again to close it tightly.
4. The handwheel on the valve of the low-temperature pharmaceutical chiller should not be taken off at will, so as to avoid being found in emergency use. For the fluorine valve in normal operation or after shutdown, the sealing cap should be tightened to prevent the refrigerant from leaking out from the valve stem.
5. Under normal circumstances, other tools (such as wrenches) should not be used to operate the low-temperature pharmaceutical chiller instead of the valve handwheel.
6. When the low-temperature pharmaceutical chiller needs to be disassembled for repair, first cut off one end of the valve to be dismantled from the system, that is, close the relevant valve, then turn on the compressor, and pump out the refrigerant in the pipeline connected with the valve as much as possible.
We are a professional manufacturer of temperature control equipment, supporting customized services, please consult us for details!
Temperature Control Range: -150°C to +50°C
Dynamic Temperature Control Systems
Temperature Control Range: -120°C to +350°C
Temperature Control Range: -40°C to +100°C
Temperature Control Range: -85°C to +250°C
Temperature Control Range: -150°C to -10°C