How to Deal with High Pressure Alarm of Water Cooled Chiller?
Generally, the chiller is equipped with a complete set of protection devices. When the chiller has a high pressure alarm, it will automatically start the protection device, and the corresponding fault indicator will light up. At this time, the chiller will stop and not run, and the operator needs to check through the following methods, or guide the operation through the chiller manufacturer.
1. If the high pressure alarm occurs in the water-cooled chiller, it is mainly related to the cooling water system. The water-cooled chiller provides circulating cooling water through a cooling water tower. If you forget to open the cooling water valve when using it, so that the cooling water cannot be circulated to the chiller, a high pressure fault will occur. In addition, check whether the cooling water tower has The failure results in the inability to deliver cooling water safely and stably.
2. The cooling water flow is too small, or the temperature is too high and the heat dissipation is not good. This problem will also occur. If the cooling water flow is small, it is necessary to check whether the size of the installed pipeline matches the size of the chiller, or whether the water valve is opened to the large position. If it is an air-cooled chiller, we need to check whether the installation ambient temperature exceeds 40°C. If it exceeds, the heat must be discharged in time to ensure that the chiller is in an environment with air circulation.
3. If the chiller is used for a long time, it is easy to cause debris such as scale to accumulate on the tube wall or the copper tube of the condenser, which will inevitably affect the refrigeration cycle system. Therefore, we should regularly maintain and clean the chiller according to the maintenance time recommended by the manufacturer. work (cleaning the cooling water system, cleaning the condenser, changing filters, etc.).
4. Check whether the refrigerant is too much. The chiller will be filled with an appropriate amount of refrigerant before leaving the factory. Therefore, if there is no refrigerant leakage, the user does not need to add refrigerant. Too much refrigerant will only affect the normal use of the equipment.
5. Whether the opening of the expansion valve is too small, you can slowly adjust the opening of the expansion valve to troubleshoot.
We are a professional manufacturer of temperature control equipment, supporting customized services, please consult us for details!
Temperature Control Range: -150°C to +50°C
Dynamic Temperature Control Systems
Temperature Control Range: -120°C to +350°C
Temperature Control Range: -40°C to +100°C
Temperature Control Range: -85°C to +250°C
Temperature Control Range: -150°C to -10°C