Controlled Temperature Unit
Reactors generally have an internal cavity, and materials that require temperature control by a controlled temperature unit are placed in this cavity. The internal cavity is surrounded by a jacket that can pass into thermal oil, and the temperature control system is connected to the jacket of the reactor. Stainless steel reactors are more sturdy and durable, while glass reactors allow users to observe the reaction process in the reactor body. In order to control the temperature of the reactor, the thermal oil is heated and cooled in the controlled temperature unit. The heat transfer oil is continuously pumped into the jacket of the reactor through the circulation pump. The internal temperature sudden change will be compensated by rapid heating and cooling to achieve dynamic balance.
The structural composition of the controlled temperature unit:
1. Shell: Made of explosion-proof materials, it has good explosion-proof performance and can resist the risk of fire or explosion caused by external sparks, flames or explosive substances.
2. Internal isolation room: Isolate the high and low temperature control system from the explosion hazard area to ensure the safe operation of the high and low temperature control system.
3. Temperature control system: including heating elements, refrigeration cycle system, temperature sensors, controllers, etc. Used to achieve high and low temperature control of the controlled object, heating or cooling according to the set temperature range.
Working principle of controlled temperature unit:
1. Temperature sensing: Sense the temperature of the controlled object through the built-in temperature sensor and transmit the temperature signal to the controller.
2. Temperature control: The controller determines whether heating or cooling is required based on the set temperature range. When the temperature is lower than the set value, the controller will start the heating element to transfer heat energy to the controlled object. When the temperature is higher than the set value, the controller will start the refrigeration cycle system to remove heat from the controlled object.
3. Explosion-proof protection: Taking into account the particularity of explosive hazardous environments in the design, the shell made of explosion-proof materials can prevent explosions caused by sparks, flames or explosive substances. At the same time, the internal isolation room isolates the high and low temperature control system from the explosion hazard area to ensure the safe operation of the high and low temperature control system.