Classification and Advantages of Water Chillers
First, the classification of water chillers
1. The water tank and water pump in the air-cooled chiller do not require cooling towers to dissipate heat. Easy to install and move. But it has high demands on the environment. First of all, it is cooled by hot air circulation, so if the ventilation effect of the installation workshop is not good, it will directly affect the cooling effect of the chiller. Also, if you want to put the chiller in a clean room with humidity requirements, the top of the unit will generate a lot of water vapor.
2. Water-cooled chillers are divided into box-type chillers, sealed (some are called open-type chillers) and screw-type chillers. For water-cooled chillers, additional cooling towers and water pumps are required to achieve better cooling effects. If the requirement for cooling capacity is very large, it is recommended to choose a screw chiller. If the compressor of the chiller is required to reach more than 100HP, it is recommended to use a screw chiller.
3. Other categories. According to the different types of refrigerants used, compression chillers can be divided into Freon chillers and ammonia chillers. According to the different types of power used by the chiller, it is divided into electric drive chiller and thermal drive chiller. Electric-driven chillers are chillers that use the principle of vapor compression refrigeration, also known as vapor compression chillers. Thermally driven chillers are chillers that use the principle of absorption refrigeration, also known as absorption chillers.
Second, the advantages of water chillers
1. High efficiency and energy saving are the embodiment of high-quality chillers
2. Precise temperature control capability
3. High heat exchange efficiency
4. Stable and reliable operation
5. Various safety protection devices
6. Beautiful and compact, small footprint
We are a professional manufacturer of temperature control equipment, supporting customized services, please consult us for details!
Temperature Control Range: -150°C to +50°C
Temperature Control Range: -120°C to +350°C
Temperature Control Range: -40°C to +100°C
Temperature Control Range: -85°C to +250°C
Temperature Control Range: -150°C to -10°C