In the pharmaceutical and chemical industry, the air cooled magnetic bearing chiller is a cooling device that can provide constant temperature, constant flow, and constant pressure. It can conduct polymerization reactions in the reactor, and the process will produce a lot of heat. If it is not cooled in time, it will cause some failures , Therefore, the air cooled magnetic bearing chiller is needed to cool the heat to achieve the effect of low-temperature refrigeration.
1. If the customer needs an air cooled magnetic bearing chiller, he needs to provide the manufacturer with the corresponding working condition requirements. The manufacturer will calculate the required chilled water flow, cooling capacity, water cooling or air cooling, the required quantity, etc., and finally determine the product model.
2. There are many fixed models of air cooled magnetic bearing chiller manufacturers, and suitable products can be selected according to the needs. If no suitable existing models are found, our company can provide customized refrigeration systems.
3. The design of the refrigeration system can be carried out according to the customer’s on-site production process, operating conditions and time, site environment, temperature, water and electricity and other factors.
4. Customize the corresponding refrigeration scheme for the customer through sufficient communication, and through joint discussion and continuous optimization between the two parties, determine the corresponding air cooled magnetic bearing chiller refrigeration scheme, and then sign the corresponding contract.
5. After production, after corresponding debugging, it will arrive at the equipment site, and corresponding technical engineers will be arranged to guide the installation to ensure the stable operation of the equipment.
6. After the equipment is installed, delivered and accepted, customers can check the product instruction manual after use, and provide theoretical and practical training for operators. Maintenance in daily use needs to be carried out in an orderly manner.
7. The operator can overhaul and maintain the compressor according to the actual use, and can run one refrigeration circuit and stop the other circuit for maintenance; unless it is an emergency, the main power supply must not be turned off to shut down the unit.