Scroll Chiller Compressor
The air-cooled chiller is a refrigeration equipment that exchanges heat with the air through a fan, and is a commonly used equipment in various industries. Air-cooled chillers are mostly box-sealed structures with low power, so scroll compressors are mostly used. Scroll compressor is a new type of positive displacement compressor developed in the 1980s. It is widely used in various industries due to its high efficiency, small size, low noise, simple structure and stable operation.
Scroll compressors are not only used in our air-cooled chillers, but also in water-cooled chillers with box-sealed structure and open chillers. The more commonly used brands of scroll compressors are Japan’s Sanyo, American Copeland, France’s Meyole, etc. Among them, Meyule is mostly low-temperature compressors, and the temperature is basically controlled below 0 °C.
So what are the characteristics of our commonly used scroll compressors?
1. Small torque variation and small vibration;
2. High sealing requirements and complex sealing mechanism;
3. The gas support mechanism is adopted to allow liquid compression;
4. No suction and exhaust valves, high efficiency, high reliability and low noise;
5. The pressure difference between the two adjacent chambers is small, and the gas leakage is small;
6. There is no clearance volume, so there is no expansion process that causes the gas transmission coefficient to drop;
7. The machining accuracy of the vortex body profile is very high, and special precision machining equipment must be used;
8. The inner cavity of the casing is an exhaust chamber, which reduces the suction preheating and improves the gas transmission coefficient of the compressor.
We are a professional manufacturer of temperature control equipment, supporting customized services, please consult us for details!
Temperature Control Range: -150°C to +50°C
Dynamic Temperature Control Systems
Temperature Control Range: -120°C to +350°C
Temperature Control Range: -40°C to +100°C
Temperature Control Range: -85°C to +250°C
Temperature Control Range: -150°C to -10°C