How to Reduce the Discharge Temperature of the Compressor?
1. When configuring industrial chillers, industrial chiller manufacturers must first limit the single-stage pressure ratio of the compressor. The pressure ratio should be achieved by multi-stage compression and intermediate cooling, which is what we often call a two-stage compression chiller. During operation, it is necessary to prevent the condensation pressure from being too high and the evaporation pressure from being too low. Reducing the suction and exhaust resistance actually also plays a role in reducing the actual pressure ratio in the cylinder.
2. Strengthen the cooling of the refrigeration compressor of the industrial chiller, weaken the heating of the inhaled refrigerant, thereby reducing the temperature of the refrigerant at the end of the suction and the variable compression process index, which is an effective way to reduce the exhaust temperature, such as reducing the discharge temperature. The dividing surface between the air cavity and the suction cavity; the cooling water jacket is set on the cylinder head; the suction pipe is wrapped with a heat insulation layer and other measures.
3. For industrial chillers using closed compressors, the efficiency of the built-in motor can be improved to reduce the calorific value of the motor, which plays an important role in reducing the exhaust temperature of the refrigeration compressor.
4. The low-temperature chiller uses a low-temperature refrigeration compressor. In order to reduce the exhaust temperature, it can be realized by spraying liquid refrigerant directly into the suction pipe.
5. At the same evaporation temperature and condensation temperature, different refrigerants have different exhaust temperatures, for example: the exhaust temperature of R134a is lower than that of R22, so the reasonable choice of refrigerant is to control the refrigeration of industrial chillers An important measure of compressor discharge temperature.
We are a professional manufacturer of temperature control equipment, supporting customized services, please consult us for details!
Temperature Control Range: -150°C to +50°C
Temperature Control Range: -120°C to +350°C
Temperature Control Range: -40°C to +100°C
Temperature Control Range: -85°C to +250°C
Temperature Control Range: -150°C to -10°C