Will the industrial water chiller system be affected by environmental factors?
Generally, water cooling is used, so high-precision and high-efficiency temperature control cannot be achieved because it will be affected by natural temperature. The water temperature in winter is relatively high, and the water temperature in summer is relatively high. At 30 ℃, it is unrealistic for the water temperature to rise to 10 ℃, so it is very unstable to operate in this way.
The LJ -45°C ~ -10°C Low Temperature Refrigeration Chillers is essentially different from the general water cooling equipment. It is a self-cooling equipment. Its internal temperature and environment have no change, and it can adjust the water temperature of 5~30 ℃, ensuring accuracy and efficiency. The unit is equipped with a separate water circulation system, and the use of water chillers saves a lot of water resources.
1. How to calculate the cooling capacity of the industrial refrigeration unit?
When selecting an industrial refrigerator, you should first select the appropriate type of industrial refrigerator according to the equipment demand, which requires the calculation of the customized cooling capacity required by the machine. How about the cooling capacity required by the machine?
In fact, there is a simple formula for calculating the required cooling capacity, which can be applied:
Refrigerating capacity=chilled water flow * 4.187 * temperature difference * coefficient, where chilled water flow refers to the cold water flow required by the machine during operation, and the unit needs to be converted into liter/second; 4.187 is the specific heat capacity of water; Temperature difference refers to the temperature difference between the inlet and outlet water of the machine; The coefficient mainly depends on whether it is air-cooled or water-cooled. For air-cooled refrigerators, the coefficient should be multiplied by 1.3, and for water-cooled refrigerators, the coefficient should be multiplied by 1.1.
According to this formula, calculate the cooling capacity required by the equipment, and then select the appropriate type of refrigerator.
2. Reasons and troubleshooting of abnormal cooling in cold room of industrial water chiller system.
⑴ The low flow of the thermal expansion valve is due to the low evaporation pressure. The elimination method is to adjust the thermal expansion valve.
⑵ Too much oil and dirt in the solenoid valve and filter affect the flow. The elimination method is to clean the filter screen and solenoid valve.
(3) Too much oil in the evaporator affects the heat transfer area. The elimination method is to drain the oil and find out the cause and solve it.
(4) Leakage of temperature sensitive agent of the thermal expansion valve temperature sensor. The troubleshooting method is to repair the temperature sensor.
(5) The thermal expansion valve is blocked by ice. The elimination method is to replace the desiccant small refrigerant.
(6) The thermal expansion valve is dirty and blocked. The elimination method is to clean the filter screen in the thermal expansion valve.