What should be paid attention to when operating air cooled water chillers?
Shutdown of LC -25°C ~ -5°C Low Temperature Chillers:
1. If the process requirements are met or scheduling instructions are received, the machine should be immediately shut down, the gate should be closed, and after the machine is shut down, the equipment used should be wiped clean and the surrounding area of the equipment should be cleaned.
2. After stopping in the freezing season, the accumulated water in the pump should be drained to avoid damaging the parts.
3. The standby pump should rotate the pump shaft 180 ° by hand every week, pay attention to the oil level mark at the bearing, and add oil in a timely manner.
Use of air-cooled chiller maintenance pump, Submersible pump and ventilator:
1. The maintenance pump should be started according to the regulations of the production department, ensuring cleanliness and integrity when not in use.
2. The Submersible pump should pay attention to the water level of the pool, and should be started immediately. People should not leave the machine, and the pool should be stopped when it is clean.
3. The ventilation fan shall be opened and closed according to the operating experience of the operator.
Handling of equipment accidents in air-cooled chillers:
1. If any abnormalities are found in the equipment, it should be immediately shut down, reported to the dispatcher, and recorded in the duty record book.
When a shutdown is caused by electrical reasons, it should be immediately reported to the dispatcher for handling. It is not allowed to repair electrical equipment on its own and recorded in the duty record book.
3. If any abnormal phenomenon of the motor is found, it should be immediately stopped and reported to the dispatcher for handling, and recorded in the duty record book.
4. When there are foreign objects blocking the gate and grille, they should be removed in a timely manner. When an accident signal appears on the rotating grille, the machine should be immediately shut down, reported to the duty dispatcher for instructions, and recorded in the duty record book.
Due to the increasing demand for processes in various industries, industrial cooling towers were used to complete a certain process in the past, but now in order to better adapt to market demand.