What are the precautions for the operation of 300 ton chiller？
1. The operators and maintenance personnel of the LC -25°C ~ -5°C Low Temperature Chillers must receive technical training and safety technical education, and can only work after passing the test.
2. A reasonable and concise system of equipment operation regulations, equipment maintenance regulations, technical safety regulations, job responsibility and shift handover system must be established and strictly implemented.
3. A striking air conditioning system operation diagram shall be posted in the water chiller room or duty room.
4. During the operation of the chiller, the operators must stick to their posts, pay attention to monitoring the operation of the chiller, and carefully record the operation data of the chiller on time.
5. It is not allowed to use it at will in the chiller room, stack flammable and explosive materials, and burn open fire.
6.You should know that the water chiller is a kind of water cooling equipment. The normal temperature is generally controlled in the range of 0 ° – 35 °, and the temperature of the refrigerator is generally controlled in the range of 0 ° – 100 °. It has certain applications in many fields. The water chiller needs to be operated correctly.
Although the water cooling unit is generally located in the indoor or underground machine room, and the ambient temperature is slightly higher than that of the air cooling unit, the water cooling unit relies on the water circulation to transfer heat, not the fan to dissipate heat, so the pipes and systems involving water should be well protected against freezing.
The first is to add an appropriate amount of antifreeze to the water cooling unit. Because the antifreeze content is too high or too low, it will cause damage to the system. If the antifreeze effect is less, it will cause corrosion of the pipe, pipe wall and tower body.
The second is to pay attention to the condition of refrigerant and refrigerant oil. Under low temperature, the refrigerant may change its properties, and the viscosity of refrigerant oil will increase due to low temperature, resulting in compressor operation wear. Therefore, pay attention to the condition of refrigerant oil and refrigerant in winter.
If the ambient temperature in winter is lower than 0 ℃ and the water chiller is not used for a long time, the equipment shall be drained in time, and the water chiller, pipeline, water pump, water tower, valve and connecting parts shall be drained completely to prevent the water from freezing and damaging the equipment.