What are the precautions for low temp chiller operation?
1) The initial operation shall be slow, and the temperature shall be fully preheated and gradually increased;
2) Preheat the pressure reducing valve and adjust it after operation;
3) The cold side valve shall be opened before the unit is started, and the hot side valve shall be opened after it is stable; When stopping, close the hot side valve first, and then close the cold side valve.
4) After the FL +5°C ~ +35°C Water Chillers operates normally, close the by-pass valve of steam and water cooler steam trap (not shown in the schematic diagram), and the steam trap is put into normal operation. If the temperature of the steam trap is too low, such as below 50 ℃, the bypass valve can be opened for operation. If the temperature of the steam trap is too high, such as above 90 ℃, and the condensate system operates without pressure, the bypass valve can be closed to prevent steam from passing through and causing steam-water impact;
5) Try to be consistent with the same type of cooler, so that the operation is more stable and the operation efficiency is higher.
1. Inspection of cryogenic cooler refrigeration compressor.
Refrigeration compressor is the cardiovascular system of industrial water chiller. Its advantages and disadvantages can directly endanger the reliability of industrial water chiller in application. If the refrigeration compressor is repaired due to common faults, the cost is relatively high, especially the high precision and high price of screw compressor.
Therefore, if you hear abnormal noise or other conditions of the refrigeration compressor, you must contact the industrial water chiller factory to find professional technicians to check, find out the root cause and do a good job of maintenance.
2. Classification of descaling methods for low-temperature coolers.
The methods to remove the scale on the surface of heat exchanger include manual descaling, mechanical descaling, chemical descaling and physical descaling.
In various descaling methods. Physical descaling and anti-scaling methods are relatively ideal, but due to the working principle of the common electronic descaling instrument itself, there are also unsatisfactory conditions, such as:
(1）. The hardness of water quality varies from place to place.
(2）. The water hardness of the unit changes during operation, and the light rain electronic descaling instrument can formulate a more appropriate descaling plan according to the water sample sent by the manufacturer, so that the descaling will not worry about other impacts.
(3）. If the operator ignores the blowdown work, the surface of the heat exchanger will still scale.
The chemical descaling method can only be considered when the heat exchange effect of the unit is poor and the scaling is serious, but it has an impact on the equipment, so it is necessary to prevent the damage of the zinc coating from affecting the service life of the equipment.
The light rain advanced scale remover product is used to clean the scale in the cooling water system and refrigerant water system of the bromine cooler, and the effect is obvious. The cleaning agent shall be mixed with several agents such as high-efficiency cleaner, high-efficiency corrosion inhibitor and high-energy coating agent.