What are the Precautions Before Using the Cooling Heating System?
1. Before using the cooling and heating system, be sure to read the product manual delivered with the device, and then operate it after understanding the various interfaces, buttons, and screens around the device.
2. When the cooling and heating system arrives at the site of use, it is necessary to avoid the equipment from being hit, and pay attention to whether the display screen is damaged.
3. Before the equipment is used, it is necessary to check whether the equipment is in a normal state and formulate a regular maintenance and inspection plan.
4. The cooling and heating system should be placed in an indoor environment with sufficient ventilation and avoid sunlight, leaving enough space around the equipment and a flat and solid ground environment.
5. When selecting the heat transfer medium of the refrigeration and heating system, it is necessary to pay attention to whether its temperature range meets the requirements of the working conditions of the project and whether it is suitable for the use of the equipment. In general, the manufacturer can be consulted.
6. There are many types of pipes in the refrigeration and heating system. Choose which material is more suitable according to the temperature requirements of the equipment model, and then choose according to the length and diameter. It is necessary to regularly check the consumption of the pipes, check whether there is damage, and replace them in time.
7. The heat transfer medium of the equipment needs to be replaced regularly after long-term use. It is recommended to use the same type of medium to avoid the blockage of the high and low temperature integrated machine caused by the heat transfer medium of different models and different brands.
(Note: The heat transfer medium cannot be mixed with water to avoid malfunction.)
8. Before the refrigeration and heating system is moved, repaired and maintained, the equipment should be shut down and the power supply should be disconnected. Try not to tilt the equipment during the movement.
Reminder: The use of the equipment should be carried out in strict accordance with the equipment manual and operation and maintenance, otherwise it will affect the service life of the refrigeration and heating system.
We are a professional manufacturer of chillers and temperature control equipment, supporting customized services, please consult us for details!
Cooling and Heating Chillers
Temperature Control Range: -120°C to +350°C
Application: Various Reactors (Microchannels, Glass, Jacketed Reactors, etc.), Distillation or Extraction System, Laboratory, University, Research Institute, Aerospace, Automotive Industry, Semiconductor and Electrical Test, Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Petrochemical, Biochemical, Medical, Hospital, R&D Workshop, Aerospace, Biological and Other Industries.
|Temperature range||-40 ~ +200°C series||-10 ~ +200°C series||-25 ~ +200°C series||-25 ~ +300°C series||-45 ~ +250°C series||-45 ~ +300°C series||-60 ~ +250°C series||-60 ~ +300°C series||-70 ~ +250°C series||-80 ~ +250°C series||-90 ~ +250°C series||-100 ~ +100°C series||-25 ~ +200°C one machine for two reactors||-40 ~ +200°C one machine for two reactors|
|Cooling Capacity||up to 3kW||up to 15kW||up to 200kW||up to 200kW||up to 200kW||up to 25kW||up to 60kW||up to 25kW||up to 15kW||up to 80kW||up to 80kW||up to 80kW||up to 10*2kW||up to 10*2kW|
Cooling and Heating Circulators
Temperature Control Range: -45°C to +250°C
Application: Various Reactors (Microchannels, Glass, Jacketed Reactors, etc.), Distillation or Extraction System, Laboratory, University, Research Institute, Aerospace, Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Petrochemical, Biochemical, Medical, Hospital, R&D Workshop, Aerospace, Biological and Other Industries.
|Temperature range||-25°C ~ +200°C series||-45°C ~ +250°C series|
|Cooling Capacity||up to 15kW||up to 15kW|