What are the Application Industries of Cooling Heating Systems?
1. Pharmaceutical industry: synthesis, hydrolysis, esterification, etherification and other processes that require temperature control. In biotechnology, temperature control plays a decisive role in both R&D quality and production results. Thermostatic control of bioreactors plays a crucial role in production.
2. Chemical industry: rectification and purification, rubber crushing, cryogenic grinding, chemical synthesis. In many processes in the chemical field, temperature plays an important role in process engineering and temperature control of reactors. Chemical reactions, synthesis, production of pharmaceutical essential components, polymerization and crystallization are carried out in temperature-controlled reactors.
3. Electronics industry: environmental test of parts and components, simulation test of electronic components. In semiconductor production and testing of electronic devices, processes that require precise temperature control. For example, the production of metal organic compound chemical vapor deposition (MOCVD), the application of the coating process of the production of LED wafers.
4. New energy vehicles: The requirements for temperature control in the automotive industry are generally in the test bench and material testing process. All automotive components are used under conditions of extreme temperature fluctuations.
5. Aerospace: heat sink experiment, parts environment simulation test, evaporative cooling environment simulation test. Temperature simulation and temperature testing of materials is a very important part of the aerospace field. Cyclic temperature change stress testing ensures that the components used are free of any failures, even under the extreme fluctuations of external conditions in space.
6. Medical industry: In the field of medical technology, temperature control is mainly used in sample preparation in laboratories, as well as in medical equipment such as imaging equipment, medical lasers or equipment in pharmaceutical and medical laboratories.
The refrigeration and heating system can be used for polymerization, crystallization, oxidation reaction, catalytic hydrogenation reaction (hydrogenation reaction), nitration reaction, fluorination reaction, chlorination reaction, bromination reaction, epoxidation reaction, reamination reaction, helium azide reaction Reaction, hydrolysis reaction, polymerization reaction, photocatalytic oxidation reaction, rearrangement reaction, Michael addition reaction, peroxide preparation reaction, methylation reaction, low temperature reaction, Grignard reaction, epichlorohydrin preparation reaction, cyclization reaction, Condensation reaction, photocatalytic addition reaction, multi-step reaction series reaction, coupling reaction, acylation reaction, acid-base reaction, polymerization reaction, polymer synthesis, low molecular synthesis, crystallization, recrystallization, etc.
We are a professional manufacturer of chillers and temperature control equipment, supporting customized services, please consult us for details!
Cooling and Heating Systems
Temperature Control Range: -120°C to +350°C
Application: Various Reactors (Microchannels, Glass, Jacketed Reactors, etc.), Distillation or Extraction System, Laboratory, University, Research Institute, Aerospace, Automotive Industry, Semiconductor and Electrical Test, Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Petrochemical, Biochemical, Medical, Hospital, R&D Workshop, Aerospace, Biological and Other Industries.
|Temperature range||-40 ~ +200°C series||-10 ~ +200°C series||-25 ~ +200°C series||-25 ~ +300°C series||-45 ~ +250°C series||-45 ~ +300°C series||-60 ~ +250°C series||-60 ~ +300°C series||-70 ~ +250°C series||-80 ~ +250°C series||-90 ~ +250°C series||-100 ~ +100°C series||-25 ~ +200°C one machine for two reactors||-40 ~ +200°C one machine for two reactors|
|Cooling Capacity||up to 3kW||up to 15kW||up to 200kW||up to 200kW||up to 200kW||up to 25kW||up to 60kW||up to 25kW||up to 15kW||up to 80kW||up to 80kW||up to 80kW||up to 10*2kW||up to 10*2kW|
Cooling and Heating Circulators
Temperature Control Range: -45°C to +250°C
Application: Various Reactors (Microchannels, Glass, Jacketed Reactors, etc.), Distillation or Extraction System, Laboratory, University, Research Institute, Aerospace, Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Petrochemical, Biochemical, Medical, Hospital, R&D Workshop, Aerospace, Biological and Other Industries.
|Temperature range||-25°C ~ +200°C series||-45°C ~ +250°C series|
|Cooling Capacity||up to 15kW||up to 15kW|