Start-Up Sequence of Screw Chiller
The start-up sequence of the screw chiller:
(1) Confirm whether the state of each relevant valve in the equipment meets the requirements of the specification. Supply power to the electrical control unit of the device and turn on the power switch to light up the electronically controlled lamps.
(2) When starting the cooling water pump, tower fan and refrigerant pump, you should be able to see the three running communication lights on. Fourth, check whether the oil temperature is above 30 ℃. When the temperature is lower than 30 ℃, the electric heater should be turned on for heating, and the oil pump can be started at the same time to make the circulating temperature rise evenly. After the oil pump is started, put the energy regulating control valve in the load reduction state, and make sure that the spool valve is in the zero position. Adjust the oil pressure regulating valve. Make the oil pressure reach 0.5~0.6MPa.
(3) Turn off the power of the amplifier, turn on the control switch, open the suction valve of the amplifier, and adjust the amplifier pressure after the delay of the start of the amplifier to make it higher than the exhaust pressure of 0.15~0.3MPa.
(4) Close the valve control circuit of the liquid supply in the liquid supply, start the valve of the liquid supply, put the energy regulating device in the loading position, and increase the loading with time. By adjusting the expansion valve, observe the suction pressure to stabilize the suction pressure between 0.36~0.56MPa. After the operation is completed, disconnect the power supply of the electric heater. When the temperature reaches 45 degrees Celsius, open the water inlet valve and the water outlet valve of the oil filler at the same time, so that the oil temperature is controlled between 40°C and 55°C when the oil filler is running. between.
(5) If the cooling temperature is low, the fan of the tower may be temporarily turned off. 1/2~1 turn on the fuel injection valve, and at the same time, the suction throttle and the equipment outlet throttle should be fully opened. Adjust the energy adjustment device to the 100% position, and adjust the expansion valve at the same time to keep the suction superheat temperature above 6°C.
(6) Check the startup of the screw elevator.
We are a professional manufacturer of temperature control equipment, supporting customized services, please consult us for details!
Temperature Control Range: -150°C to +50°C
Temperature Control Range: -120°C to +350°C
Temperature Control Range: -40°C to +100°C
Temperature Control Range: -85°C to +250°C
Temperature Control Range: -150°C to -10°C