There are many models of industrial low-temperature water cooled chillers at -35 ℃. Users should pay attention to the installation precautions and use precautions when using the equipment to avoid problems caused by improper use of industrial low-temperature water cooled chillers.
- For the installation position of -35 ℃ industrial low-temperature water-cooled chiller, the ground foundation shall be laid before installation to ensure that the ground is flat.
- The parameter configuration of different models of -35 ℃ industrial low-temperature watercooledchillers is different, and the caliber of each hose is also different. It needs to be purchased and installed according to the size requirements.
- When the industrial low-temperature water-cooled chiller is loaded at -35 ℃, the water output of the chiller should be kept stable.
- For the installation of -35 ℃ industrial low-temperature water-cooled chiller, the position of circulating pump shall be aligned according to the manual to ensure the air supply effect of generator.
- It is recommended to install it in a place with good water quality to avoid scaling caused by water quality problems and affecting heat transfer.
Precautions for use:
- During the operation of -35 ℃ industrial low-temperature water-cooled chiller, pay attention to the data of suction, exhaust, oil pressure and oil temperature, and check the accuracy of each instrument.
- If the equipment is shut down due to the protection device during operation, the operator shall check the corresponding fault causes before starting the equipment.
- If the shutdown is caused by a sudden power failure, it is necessary to pay attention to whether it is reversed, and shut down as soon as possible.
- If the industrial low-temperature water-cooled chiller at -35 ℃ is shut down for a long time, it is recommended to drain all the water in the equipment to avoid freezing the equipment in a supercooled environment.
- If the equipment is started in the season with low temperature, it is recommended to start the oil pump first and circulate the oil in the equipment for a period of time. It is recommended to start it manually.
The smooth operation of -35 ℃ industrial low-temperature water chiller is closely related to the operator’s understanding of the precautions for the use of the equipment. Therefore, it is recommended to have a little understanding of the use of the chiller.
Request a Quote