Operation Steps of the Cooling Water Tower of the Chiller
The cooling water tower is a device that cools water, in which the water exchanges mass and heat with the air flowing through it, resulting in a drop in water temperature. The equipment is widely used in industrial circulating water systems and air-conditioning circulating water systems. Next, LNEYA refrigeration manufacturer will give you a comprehensive analysis of the specific operation steps of the cooling water tower of the low temperature chiller.
The working process of the cooling water tower of the industrial low temperature chiller is as follows:
1. The hot water is sent from the main engine room through the water pump to press the circulating water into the water spreading system of the cooling tower through the pipeline, the horizontal throat, the curved throat and the central throat with a certain pressure.
2. Purify the workbench and spread the water evenly on the filler through the small holes on the water spreading pipe.
3. The air enters the tower of the air network from the bottom under the action of the fan. When the hot water flows through the surface of the packing, an air and water film are formed for heat exchange. , flows into the host through the outlet pipe.
4. When the fan is running, under the action of the static pressure in the tower, the water molecules continuously evaporate into the air and become water vapor molecules, and the average kinetic energy of the remaining water molecules will decrease, thereby reducing the temperature of the circulating water.
5. Evaporative cooling or the temperature of the air has nothing to do with the water temperature. As long as the water molecules can continuously evaporate into the air, the water temperature will decrease. When the air in contact with the water is unsaturated, the water molecules continuously evaporate into the air, but when the air on the water-air contact surface is saturated, the water molecules cannot evaporate.
6. The number of water molecules evaporated is equal to the number of water molecules returned to the water from the air, and the water temperature remains unchanged. It can be seen from this that the drier the air in contact with the water, the easier the evaporation of the low temperature thermostat will be, and the easier the water temperature will be lowered.
In short, when we analyze the specific operating procedures of the cooling water tower of the low-temperature chiller, we must always pay attention to its problems, continue to innovate and work hard, and strive for better use.
We are a professional manufacturer of temperature control equipment, supporting customized services, please consult us for details!
Temperature Control Range: -150°C to +50°C
Temperature Control Range: -120°C to +350°C
Temperature Control Range: -40°C to +100°C
Temperature Control Range: -85°C to +250°C
Temperature Control Range: -150°C to -10°C