Non Standard Chiller Customized Water Chiller
A non-standard chiller means that it is different from a standard chiller. We take the box-sealed chiller as an example. It is mainly composed of a compressor, an evaporator, a condenser, a circulating water pump, an insulating water tank, a pipeline, a filter, an expansion valve, a high and low pressure pressure gauge, an electric control system, and a chassis. , The standard chiller looks perfect as a whole, so what is the difference between non-standard customization?
1. Power requirements: The power supply of our standard chiller is 3-phase 380V 50HZ. Due to the different regions of use, the power requirements are also different, especially for the outlet chiller. Some customers require 220V 60HZ, 440V 60HZ, 240V 60HZ or 400V 50HZ, etc. These power supplies are different, so the power supply of each component of the chiller needs to be processed. For some specific manufacturing methods, chiller manufacturers can communicate directly with users.
2. Evaporator manufacturing method: There are many types of evaporators used for chillers. Users have different requirements for the manufacturing methods or materials of chillers, so the types of evaporators are also different. For example, the coil, or the shell and tube, or the plate is replaced, and the stainless steel and so on.
3. Circulating water pump: The commonly used circulating water pump is the Yuanli pipeline pump, which can meet the needs of various standard chillers. In view of the special needs of some users, stainless steel water pumps, or acid and alkali resistant pumps, etc. may also be used.
4. Pipelines: Whether it is common domestic water or engineering water, the existence of pipes is indispensable. The most common thing we see is PVC pipes, which are determined by specific use requirements. For some users with special requirements, stainless steel pipes are also used.
5. Chassis size: The size of each chiller chassis is uniquely designed according to the chiller power and the size of each component. For conventional chiller models, the installation position of internal components and the size of the chassis are fixed. of. However, it is not excluded that the size of the chassis needs to be changed due to the user’s restrictions on the installation location of the chiller or other uncertain factors.
The customization of more non-standard chillers needs to be determined according to the actual needs of users for chillers. This requires both parties to know more about the needs of chillers in the early communication, the better. Only with reasonable matching and production of chillers, can the cooling needs of users be met, and the chillers can be used safely and for a long time.
We are a professional manufacturer of temperature control equipment, supporting customized services, please consult us for details!
Temperature Control Range: -150°C to +50°C
Dynamic Temperature Control Systems
Temperature Control Range: -120°C to +350°C
Temperature Control Range: -40°C to +100°C
Temperature Control Range: -85°C to +250°C
Temperature Control Range: -150°C to -10°C