Methods to Increase the Air Volume of the Chiller Compressor
The compression chiller is composed of four parts: refrigeration compressor, chiller, throttle valve and evaporator. The four parts are connected by pipes to form a closed system. As the heart of the chiller, the compressor plays a pivotal role. So how to improve the compressor’s displacement (air volume) output coefficient? I will introduce it to you below.
Methods to increase the air volume of the chiller compressor:
1. Sensitivity of suction valve and exhaust valve;
2. The tightness of the air valve and stuffing box;
3. The piston ring should be kept tight;
4. Maintain the tightness of the output pipeline, gas cutting, gas storage tank and cooler;
5. Correctly select the size of the void volume;
6. Dryer and colder gas should be inhaled;
7. Properly increase the speed of the air compressor. If necessary, clean the cylinder and other parts.
We are a professional manufacturer of temperature control equipment, supporting customized services, please consult us for details!
Temperature Control Range: -150°C to +50°C
Dynamic Temperature Control Systems
Temperature Control Range: -120°C to +350°C
Temperature Control Range: -40°C to +100°C
Temperature Control Range: -85°C to +250°C
Temperature Control Range: -150°C to -10°C