Maintenance of Reactor Temperature Control System
Reactor temperature control system In order to control the temperature of the reactor, the heat transfer oil is pumped into the jacket of the reactor through the circulation pump, and the temperature inside the reactor suddenly changes. The rapid heating and cooling of the temperature control equipment will be used to compensate and achieve dynamic balance. Then, what requirements should be paid attention to in the maintenance of the reactor temperature control system?
1. Understand the temperature control system of the reactor and master the necessity of maintenance knowledge.
2. Check all parts of the reactor temperature control system to ensure reliable operation.
3. Check the temperature control system to prevent overheating or overcooling.
4. Pay attention to cleaning the internal and external surfaces of the temperature control system of the reactor to keep the machine hygienic.
5. Replace or clean the air filter to prevent dust and dirt from entering the machine.
6. Regularly check the refrigerant level to ensure the cooling effect of the reactor temperature control system.
7. Check the electrical system, including wires, plugs, and connectors. Guarantee normal operation and avoid circuit failure.
8. Check the water pipes and pumps to confirm the normal operation of the water supply and drainage systems.
9. Check the compressor and the entire condenser system to ensure the system is full of refrigerant and performing well.
10. Regularly maintain the temperature control system of the reactor, and follow the manufacturer’s recommendations to ensure the life and performance of the equipment.