Maintenance Methods of Chiller in Winter
In order to ensure that our chiller equipment can operate normally in winter, I will explain to you the relevant precautions and maintenance methods for using the chiller when the ambient temperature is relatively harsh in winter.
The chiller is a necessary refrigeration equipment in summer, and many enterprises still need to run 24 hours, so the utilization rate of the chiller is very high. However, after entering autumn and winter, enterprises in some areas no longer need chiller refrigeration, and only need to cool through cooling water towers. Then, when the enterprise deactivates the chiller, it is still necessary to maintain the chiller first, so as to facilitate the normal operation of the chiller in the next year.
1. Turn off the water source of the chiller, and clean up the water inside the equipment components and the pipes to avoid the residual water rusting the components after the shutdown, or the temperature is too low for frost heaving copper pipes. At the same time, the drain nut under the water pump should be unscrewed to drain the remaining water in the water pump to prevent the water system from freezing due to the low ambient temperature, the refrigerant leakage caused by the expansion of the evaporator or the damage of the water pump impeller.
2. Turn off the power and check whether each part is worn;
3. Clean the fan of the air-cooled chiller and keep the equipment in a clean state;
4. Check the water tank of the water tank coil evaporator to see if there is any debris such as scale, and remove it in time;
5. Understand the use of lubricating oil through data records, and regularly replace lubricating oil according to the use standard to maintain a good lubricating state.
6. The ice water pipeline of the chiller must be insulated, because the pipeline insulation can not only prevent the serious loss of cooling capacity, but also prevent the formation of water on the outer wall of the tube.
For example: the temperature of ice water is 10°C, the ambient temperature is 30°C, and the heat radiation of a 25-meter-long metal pipe with a surface area of 25 square meters can be 750kcal/h, which is almost 10% of the cooling capacity generated by three compressors. about 6% of the cooling capacity produced by a HP compressor.
7. The air-cooled chiller is a cooling method of the chiller. The water at room temperature is cooled to a certain temperature through the compressor of the chiller to strengthen the cooling of the mold or machine. As a stand-alone use, the heat dissipation device is a built-in fan. There are three main types. Interrelated systems: refrigerant circulation system, water circulation system, electrical automatic control system.
8. The surface cleaning of the chiller is also very important
After the equipment is shut down, you can use cleaning tools to clean the surface of the equipment. After the cleaning is completed, cover the equipment with a cloth or smock to ensure that there will be no dust and other debris attached to the equipment, and to ensure that it will still be used next year. Clean chiller.
We are a professional manufacturer of temperature control equipment, supporting customized services, please consult us for details!
Temperature Control Range: -150°C to +50°C
Dynamic Temperature Control Systems
Temperature Control Range: -120°C to +350°C
Temperature Control Range: -40°C to +100°C
Temperature Control Range: -85°C to +250°C
Temperature Control Range: -150°C to -10°C