LNEYA Reactor Temperature Control System TCUs Maintenance
Reactor temperature control system TCUs, in order to control the temperature of the reactor, injects heat transfer oil into the jacket of the reactor through the circulation pump, and the sudden temperature change inside the reactor will be compensated by the rapid heating and cooling of the temperature control equipment to realize Dynamic balance, then, what requirements should be paid attention to in the maintenance of TCUs of the reactor temperature control system?
1. Understand the reactor temperature control system TCUs, master the necessity of maintenance knowledge.
2. Check the various parts of the reactor temperature control system TCUs to ensure reliable operation.
3. Check the temperature control system to prevent overheating or overcooling.
4. Pay attention to cleaning the internal and external surfaces of the temperature control system of the reactor to keep the machine hygienic.
5. Replace or clean the air filter to prevent dust and dirt from entering the machine.
6. Regularly check the refrigerant level to ensure the cooling effect of the reactor temperature control system TCUs.
7. Check the electrical system, including wires, plugs, and connectors. Guarantee normal operation and avoid circuit failure.
8. Check the water pipes and pumps to confirm the normal operation of the water supply and drainage systems.
9. Check the compressor and the entire condenser system to ensure the system is full of refrigerant and performing well.
10. Regularly maintain the TCUs of the reactor temperature control system, and follow the manufacturer’s recommendations to ensure the life and performance of the equipment.