Scope of application: The object to be tested is connected to a test platform adapter. The parts are cooled and heated internally by means of an aqueous glycol solution. The test part is subjected to a specific temperature profile and the change in temperature is recorded. The temperature variation usually ranges from -40 to 100°C (expandable to 150°C). When heat resistance testing is done, it is usually done in an infinite loop. Control the flow output with variable frequency regulation or proportional control valve to achieve high precision control total range 5%~100% adjustment.
We have 3 models for you to choose from, and we also provide customized services. Please contact our email: email@example.com
- Multi channel output, independent control of flow, no interference with each other.
- Temperature, flow and pressure can be controlled separately.
- Multi channel temperature control, and one device can achieve multi channel output, and control the flow separately.
- Strong circulation pump ensures the delivery of high viscosity liquid, it can provide high flow under stable pressure.
- Clear circuit, compact structure, multiple fault alarm functions to ensure safe operation of the equipment.
- Research Institute
- Automotive Industry
- New Energy Industry
|KRY-A25W/6S||0～+100||±0.5||15||25 @ 20°C||2～20||380V 50HZ 38kW|
|KRY-A38W/6S||0～+100||±0.5||25||38 @ 20°C||2～20||380V 50HZ 55kW|
|KRY-A60W/6S||0～+100||±0.5||38||60 @ 20°C||2～20||380V 50HZ 82kW|