How to use the recirculating chiller?
(1) LT -120°C ~ -70°C Cryogenic Recirculating Chillers and reaction kettle are connected by insulation pipe. For reaction kettles of different materials, attention should be paid to the selection of insulation pipe materials and protective measures should be taken.
(2) The power supply of the high and low temperature cooling circulator is basically three-phase four wire system. Connect according to the corresponding lines. Pay attention to the grounding of the equipment. After power on, check whether each indicator light of the equipment is normal.
(3) The high and low temperature cooling circulator shall be filled with heat transfer fluid according to the steps of heat transfer fluid filling.
(4) After filling the high and low temperature cooling circulator, pay attention to the exhaust, then start the operation, and set the temperature.
1. Features of high and low temperature cooling circulator:
(1) The high and low temperature cooling circulator adopts a fully closed pipe design, which reduces the demand for heat transfer fluid, improves the heat utilization rate of the system, and realizes rapid temperature rise and fall.
(2) High and low temperature cooling circulator is an intelligent temperature control equipment, which has certain production stability and repeatability results.
(3) The high and low temperature cooling circulator is set with a very wide temperature range. It does not need to change the liquid medium. It is a fully closed system and can prolong the life of the heat conducting liquid.
(4) The cooling rate of the high and low temperature cooling circulator ranges from 0.5 to 1200KW. No heat conduction medium evaporates at high temperatures, and continuous temperature control can be realized at – 90 ℃ to 195 ℃, – 70 ℃ to 220 ℃, – 55 ℃ to 250 ℃, and – 25 ℃ to 300 ℃ without pressurization.
(5) The high and low temperature cooling circulator is equipped with multi-function alarm system, safety function and touch screen graphic display, which is easy to operate.
(6) High and low temperature cooling circulator high temperature cooling technology can directly cool down from high temperature of 300 degrees.
2. What is the application scope of the circulating cooler?
The high and low temperature cooling circulator is suitable for heating and cooling the reactor, rotary evaporator, extraction equipment, semiconductor components, new energy battery pack and other devices to reach the set temperature when the temperature needs to rise or fall rapidly.